Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
patsy_sg

Our Fresh Start.....

Hi PAT

Do invit me over ok with my kids ok?

Seeing your condo really inspire me to work harder for it!!!

Just a dream only.... :(:~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi PAT..thks alot!!! Good idea for gathering with other renotalk forumers!!!

Hi Happy.... sure sure... we can do BBQ/swimming one day!!!

Happy -- yeah.. already have 3 people in the forum moving into raintree mah

Haven't posted anything here coz we're currently in limbo... havne't decided on reno, and so tired of looking for lights we've decided to stop for awhile!

Hi PAT...take your time...condo is a perfect move in condition....take your time to source and relax and enjoy....

Happy -- yeah.. already have 3 people in the forum moving into raintree mah

Haven't posted anything here coz we're currently in limbo... havne't decided on reno, and so tired of looking for lights we've decided to stop for awhile!

i realize i've been looking at everyone elses blog but not updating mine...

we've finally started renovation works.. the painting started yesterday and should finish by tomorrow... then the cabinetry will start on Monday along with the timber planks for the bay window.

took us a while to find our living room light but we finally found one we both liked... it blew our budget tho!

i realize i've been looking at everyone elses blog but not updating mine...

we've finally started renovation works.. the painting started yesterday and should finish by tomorrow... then the cabinetry will start on Monday along with the timber planks for the bay window.

took us a while to find our living room light but we finally found one we both liked... it blew our budget tho!

PICTURES !!! :dancingqueen: hehehe....

don't have time to go and take pics today.. but here is the light i had to convince hb a few weeks to get before he would agree :D

Livingroomfullview-1.jpg

this is the light hb chose for the entrance to the MBR

entrancetolivingroom.jpg

will find the light to the MBR and post later.....

Edited by patsy_sg

Hi Patsy,

Hope to see u around at the pool too!

Can i check with u is the water pressure over at your unit ok?

i find mine a bit low...

the PUB guy told me he has already turn on the max pressure for me. he asked me to check

with management.

I realised we have similar layout.... :P

whoaaaa....ur house sooo nice lerrrrrrrrrr :dribble::dribble:

thank you!

Everybody's dream to live in condo!!!!

:yamseng::good::dribble:

actually to be honest, I really dread leaving my current place. Coz am so used to the area and it's so much bigger!!

Hi Patsy,

Hope to see u around at the pool too!

Can i check with u is the water pressure over at your unit ok?

i find mine a bit low...

the PUB guy told me he has already turn on the max pressure for me. he asked me to check

with management.

I realised we have similar layout.... :P

hi.. yup... coffee/drinks by the pool! I haven't really tested the pressure, coz all the taps etc still covered in plastic. Will check in at when we go and keep you posted!

I think most of the layouts are the same. just bigger or smaller only! yours is the 3 bedroom or the 3+1?

thank you!

actually to be honest, I really dread leaving my current place. Coz am so used to the area and it's so much bigger!!

hi.. yup... coffee/drinks by the pool! I haven't really tested the pressure, coz all the taps etc still covered in plastic. Will check in at when we go and keep you posted!

I think most of the layouts are the same. just bigger or smaller only! yours is the 3 bedroom or the 3+1?

mine is a 3 bedder. Saw my neighbour's 3+1.. there is a study between the MBR and the other bedroom...

i think from now on.. i will have to spend my weekend cleaning the house. LOTS of windows and glass!!!

ahahhahaa

mine is a 3 bedder. Saw my neighbour's 3+1.. there is a study between the MBR and the other bedroom...

i think from now on.. i will have to spend my weekend cleaning the house. LOTS of windows and glass!!!

ahahhahaa

haha yah!!!! the 3+1 is bigger but the MBR and bedroom 2 is smaller i think... i actually liked it coz that small nook is nice...

btw, do you have a ledge in your bathroom? i just realized some unit have a ledge in the shower area.. mine doesn't :(

haha yah!!!! the 3+1 is bigger but the MBR and bedroom 2 is smaller i think... i actually liked it coz that small nook is nice...

btw, do you have a ledge in your bathroom? i just realized some unit have a ledge in the shower area.. mine doesn't :(

the ledge as in the one at the window?? or the one they built near the shower for us to put the shampoo etc??

we have the ledge at the window. my husband said can sit down there and think before shower. ahhahahahhaahhahaha