Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Atrina-er

Bomb Shelter Feature Wall

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

got mine for $580 for a plain gloss laminated (tic tac door) type

if u wan a horizontal mirror across, will cost additional $150-200, if i rem correctly. mine is 6 feet btw.

if u wan a horizontal mirror across, will cost additional $150-200, if i rem correctly. mine is 6 feet btw.

Hi mud3210,

May i noe if yr feature wall is done by ID or contractor? coz i was quoted $980 for 7feet and only in laminated finish. Have to top up if want to add mirror

hi yes, any pictures to show how your bomb shelter looks like?

:bleah:

Hi mud3210, May i noe if yr feature wall is done by ID or contractor? coz i was quoted $980 for 7feet and only in laminated finish. Have to top up if want to add mirror

I dunno hw to upload picture to renotalk.. but the bomb shelter is designed by myself not the ID, in fact my ID is an "uncle ID" he dunno hw to use computer to draw one. anyway in the end i use more than 1 laminate for my design, so the cost became $700+. workmanship is quite good. when the doors are closed, the gaps are no more than 2 or 3mm, i think...

i seen a few showflats, when close the cabinet doors, there is like a 5mm gap.. and the IDs still make excuses for their poor workmanship, say "it's standard, it's all the same everywhere else..." or "door cannot close if gap is too close..". i think talking to them is an insult to my intelligence. :bleah:

Hi, it will be wonderful if you can send me the pic via email please please please? I have been quoted almost double triple for this silly bomb shelter thingy. Would love to explore possibilities... I will PM you my email address...

mud3210 's bomb shelter is a good deal leh..

i was previously quoted at abt $160/feet from most companies for the bomb shelter feature wall

helos all, pls forgive me for not able to post or email pictures of my hse, we scared later some ID/contractors use our hse design for our neighbours' hse, then we would be like :jawdrop: .

Edited by mud3210

My bomb shelter feature wall cost me S$2240 for 16 feet @ "friend-friend price", i.e. $140 per feet... got some design lah, combination of matt and glossy laminates

My bomb shelter feature wall cost me S$2240 for 16 feet @ "friend-friend price", i.e. $140 per feet... got some design lah, combination of matt and glossy laminates

Hi Flare, yes...yours is quite in the market rate range. Just wondering how a $700+ looks like. Cannot imagine wor...

Hi Flare, yes...yours is quite in the market rate range. Just wondering how a $700+ looks like. Cannot imagine wor...

aiya it's just a simple bomb shelter with alternate square square design (a bit like checkered design) in 2 color lamination, and no shelvings at all, nothing so complicated.

Edited by mud3210

This is my half completed feature wall for the HSS

f_04072008004m_e4d758c.jpg

Was charge for $1080 for 6.5ft, its with shoe cabin dun know exp or not

This is my half completed feature wall for the HSS

f_04072008004m_e4d758c.jpg

Was charge for $1080 for 6.5ft, its with shoe cabin dun know exp or not

my one looks quite similar pattern to urs, BUT no shoe cabinet, cost me less than $800. Edited by mud3210

This is my finished feature wall with shoe cabin that cost me $1080

f_09082008m_d228942.jpg

And my eldest daugther in it. :yamseng:

my one looks quite similar pattern to urs, BUT no shoe cabinet, cost me less than $800.

My ID quote me without shoe cabin only at $600, but only the 4ft HSS only. that why i added in the shoe cabin.