Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokine9a

Roller Blinds By Mr Chew

For those who gotten Mr Chew's contact from me.

Just an update, he did roller blinds for me last weekend. Don't find the workmanship of the blinds to be good. Probably not his faulth since he just did the installation and the blinds were done in the factory. The fabric was not cut smoothly with some loose threads at the side. When I told him that, he just used lighter to burn off the loose threads. This is just a simple piece of fabric, I don't expect this kind of work lor :(

The plastic cap protecting the edge of the aluminium rod was cracked for nearly all the blinds. I ordered 3 sets of blinds, so altogether 6 caps. Only 1 cap was in good condition, the rest all came with small cracks. Rang him to report the fault this morning, he said would drop by again to replace them. But he did not tell me when he would be going to my place and just hang up the phone. Don't know if he will come since full payment has been collected :unsure:

If you still want to engage his service, pls use him at your own risk.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks for the heads up yokine9a!

sorry to hear bout ur lousy experience though :o ....keep us posted on the development......

For those who gotten Mr Chew's contact from me.

Just an update, he did roller blinds for me last weekend. Don't find the workmanship of the blinds to be good. Probably not his faulth since he just did the installation and the blinds were done in the factory. The fabric was not cut smoothly with some loose threads at the side. When I told him that, he just used lighter to burn off the loose threads. This is just a simple piece of fabric, I don't expect this kind of work lor :(

The plastic cap protecting the edge of the aluminium rod was cracked for nearly all the blinds. I ordered 3 sets of blinds, so altogether 6 caps. Only 1 cap was in good condition, the rest all came with small cracks. Rang him to report the fault this morning, he said would drop by again to replace them. But he did not tell me when he would be going to my place and just hang up the phone. Don't know if he will come since full payment has been collected :unsure:

If you still want to engage his service, pls use him at your own risk.

Sorry to hear abt what happened :( ... thanks for the info!

Sorry to hear abt what happened :( ... thanks for the info!

Which Mr Chew, is it the one in Toa Payoh Central?

Which Mr Chew, is it the one in Toa Payoh Central?

Not the one in TPY Central.

This Mr Chew works from home and has no shop unit.