Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

hi mwerk, I am using the same HTS as you. trying to find some speaker stand for the rear speakers now :( so hard to find.

We have the same HTS, and the same knife holder :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
love the theme of your hse (red+black) :bow:

hehe u got v interesting household accessories ya.

I am also looking for your knife holder, thats super cool and interesting, did alot of ur guest commented on it? keke

your 3piece of side table is a v good deal. I almost wanted to buy the 3piece side table from robinson,but they are selling at $210. didnt buy everntually. The price u got it for is v reasonable

Your clock is nice! I know who has the similar clock. Its Haroldism! hehe..

keke. ya. i love red+black too, even though people say red is a fashion color for 2008. but who cares, maybe when it's outdated one day i'll change de red laminate to gray. den it'll be black+gray+white. keke =p

lol. de knife is from inQBox at raffles city. alot of guest commented that it was unique, but rather evil of me to hit all de vital points of tat guy :notti:

i oso tot the side table is a very good deal. since i needed a side table for the living+bedroom, i decided to grab that noting it's low pricing n nice look =p

hi mwerk, I am using the same HTS as you. trying to find some speaker stand for the rear speakers now :( so hard to find.

We have the same HTS, and the same knife holder :P

keke. it's a nice HTS. but easily attracts dust. abit regret i din notice i will be having rear speakers. else would have asked my ID to do some customisation to hide the cables. but nvm la. juz hide dem behind de sofa for now =p

keke. we all like sleek n red stuffs. which is why we all have the same stuffs :dunno:

Hi mwerk! First time posting in RenoTalk :) Nice home you have... need you to guide me next time liao

keke. thanx. sure. need any help, juz msn me :dancingqueen:

while u work towards building ur love nest, i'm working towards paying up my debts for my lovenest =x

Edited by mwerkz

yeah. finally bought my sofa, dining table n coffee table from red apple. alot of bad reviews on red apple. but somehow dunno y i still buy from them. think cos i really like the items.

sofa is 2488 after discount (usual 3388), dining table + 4 chairs is package 1088 package. but i add 100 for the black clear glass on top n topup 30bucks per chair. coffee table is 699. in the end after packaging all together, guy quoted me 3688. will post some pics soon, taken by hubby on his hp. dun haf it with me now -_-"

after some bargain, considering my brother paid only 3788 for sofa, dining table, coffee table and tv console, he gave in n gave me a special discount of 3400 =x

Hi Mwerkz,

Very impressive with your dining set and chairs. Can u PM me where u buy from? thanks u very much! :):D