mwerkz

My New Home

let's start off with the newly installed gate:

gate08.jpg

nice gate!how much is the quote?!

450 by my ID. can customise somemore. =p

Edited by mwerkz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

workin @ dunlop? so nice got staff purchase . . :) :)

At first 1 to get seahorse, go check out and ask them, they tell mi no warranty one. Is it a norm for all bed?

erms.. dunno whether is it super glossy, but i know is glossy black with lines. lines are abit grayish or black. obvious or not dunno wor. got to c how u look at it =p

haha. dunno got wat color oso. cos my main concern is tile must have black only. i din really notice other colors =p

it is 30X60 if i din remember wrongly. psf shuld b 2.60 or 2.80. can't really remember. so far no complaints. cos haven wash clean n thus can't spot any problem with it =x

Hihi Mwerkz,

Thanks for the info. :dancingqueen: Manage to rush down to LSH that day to look for an alternative. Took another model, in glossy back w/o lines, but is smaller in size. 30 x 45. As long as it's wont be like the first one which might got chance to become patchy then ok liao lor, no time to delay and shop further. Thanks! :yamseng:

Hihi Mwerkz,

Thanks for the info. :dancingqueen: Manage to rush down to LSH that day to look for an alternative. Took another model, in glossy back w/o lines, but is smaller in size. 30 x 45. As long as it's wont be like the first one which might got chance to become patchy then ok liao lor, no time to delay and shop further. Thanks! :yamseng:

keke. no prob =)

workin @ dunlop? so nice got staff purchase . . :) :)

At first 1 to get seahorse, go check out and ask them, they tell mi no warranty one. Is it a norm for all bed?

keke. hubby's cousin is working at dunlop, so can help us buy n get staff price.

seahorse i oso dun think got warranty. but dunlop got 10yrs i think.

erms.. juz realise tat now tat i m stayin in, pretty lazy to take photos. basically everything have comed in, even the curtains + roller blinds. left with one table left for hubby's dad to build

Edited by mwerkz

Arh.. Dun lazy ah mwerkz! We wana gawk at ur pretty place please. :notti:

give me some time. my study table is still in de making. de rest are pretty much in place. left with one mini oven still in de carton box to be placed in de kitchen. den it's all done

hi, i caught up with all 13 pages & they are awesome planning, supervising & great delivery.

would love to see the curtains & the "showroom" & magazine condition once you got everything in place.

can't wait.

congrats on such a lovely done up place.

hi, i caught up with all 13 pages & they are awesome planning, supervising & great delivery.

would love to see the curtains & the "showroom" & magazine condition once you got everything in place.

can't wait.

congrats on such a lovely done up place.

thanx. ya. left with one more study table. can pack up n post pics in another weeks time. gonna complete de study table this sunday n clear all the carton boxes from all de electrical items bought =p

still got many many things to pack. so let me start with posting pic of the easiest to pack area - DINING ROOM =)

de photo doesn't really do justice to the dining area. but it's pretty hard to take a landscape pic of this area since it's pretty small n de entrance are all like 700cm. :dunno:

dining area with normal lights:

dining_normal.jpg

dining area with warm lights:

dining_warm.jpg

n lastly, de first n only home cooked meal - christmas eve =)

meal.jpg

Wah.. Love ur dining room. Thumbs up for the lights and for ur delicious xmas eve meal!

keke. thanx. i love the dining lights too. reason y i choose this out of the so many lights available was - it's unique. haven't seen anyone using the same light as me. n i tot a big black light will look good against the red wall.

will post pics of either mbr or kitchen tonite. all the photos shuld be up latest nxt wk. since house warming on sun, got to get my hm clean n clear for it :dancingqueen:

Edited by mwerkz

keke. thanx. i love the dining lights too. reason y i choose this out of the so many lights available was - it's unique. haven't seen anyone using the same light as me. n i tot a big black light will look good against the red wall.

will post pics of either mbr or kitchen tonite. all the photos shuld be up latest nxt wk. since house warming on sun, got to get my hm clean n clear for it :dancingqueen:

Yupz, so far nvr see this dining light in other homes. :) Yeah! Looking forward to the pics. :)

yeah! finally got the kitchen ready for photo taking =p still abit messy though, cos of the usage here n there =p

overall kitchen from sofa view:

28deckitchen_sofa.jpg

de island view from outside the kitchen:

28decisland.jpg

de island view from inside the kitchen:

28decisland_kitchen.jpg

de closeup of the sink:

28decsink.jpg

other side of the kitchen cabinet:

28deckitchen_dining.jpg

de other side of the kitchen cabinet with suspended lights on:

28deckitchen_dining_warm.jpg

better view of the hob & hood:

28dechobhood.jpg

de have not been used microwave:

28decmicrowave.jpg

n the very useful electric oven (used to grill steak!!):

28decoven.jpg

TDF!!!

the tassle(?) of the dining light really gives the awesome embience!

your kitchen is like the kitchen showroom we often see. (minus the kitchen towel, we can post your pic in the magazine oreadi.. LOL)

Thanks for the pics!