Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

Haha.. I got from Sitex also, but I went on Thurs. The price was $2499. Same TV, same free gift of home theatre + wireless module. But I only got additional $300 Robinson voucher. No DVDs etc. :( Should have gone during weekend. :( Aniway, can't wait to use it man! :P

Wah... Ur ID coming back tomorrow le. Can't wait to see ur WIW carpentry. :P

oo.. oso got during sitex? usually products cheaper on de last few days of IT show. actually intended to take leave n go on thurs. but after reading here n there, realise it's cheaper on de wkends. thus decided to go down on sun instead =)

i oso can't wait to use my product. when ur delivery? mines on de 13th!!

yeah.. ID will be back tml. meetin him on sat. dunno whether to drop by later to c de carpentary. but since dey only deliver today, dun think much to see? erms...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oo.. oso got during sitex? usually products cheaper on de last few days of IT show. actually intended to take leave n go on thurs. but after reading here n there, realise it's cheaper on de wkends. thus decided to go down on sun instead =)

i oso can't wait to use my product. when ur delivery? mines on de 13th!!

yeah.. ID will be back tml. meetin him on sat. dunno whether to drop by later to c de carpentary. but since dey only deliver today, dun think much to see? erms...

Yah, also sitex. From Audio House. Was afraid that the crowd will be terrible during weekends and scarly no place to park. So decided to go on Thurs loh. :( Should have braved the crowd like u did. :( Nvm, next IT show I'll do that, cuz hb and I wana get new laptops and I wan a new cam. :)

Haha.. my delivery will be in late Feb 09. Cuz that's my target move-in date. :P Will have to envy u first! :dribble:

Yah, also sitex. From Audio House. Was afraid that the crowd will be terrible during weekends and scarly no place to park. So decided to go on Thurs loh. :( Should have braved the crowd like u did. :( Nvm, next IT show I'll do that, cuz hb and I wana get new laptops and I wan a new cam. :)

Haha.. my delivery will be in late Feb 09. Cuz that's my target move-in date. :P Will have to envy u first! :dribble:

keke. for tv wun out of stock. good to get on last day. but things like laptop n cam, better to get earlier. cos dunno will out of stock or not. if best go when dey closing. dat's when de pricecs are really slashed. cos dey are lazy to bring existing stock back to office =p

wah. u only need de tv in late feb, den u buy so early? by feb, price of series6 drop further le wor 8|

lol. how come got sitex u dun go den buy from kongtai instead?

went first day with cash and ready to self carry if can.haha, quoted $2499+agent gift+$300 voucher+dvd.delivery charge me $30 some more! :curse: lousy offer.

i was quoted only $2380 @ KT,all same except $200 voucher, if $2499 but more voucher,same like u buy the voucher too. so went back to KT cos i really cannot deal with crowds sia,left sitex in 30mins but still already abit sian after being pushed and shooved around liao. my wife says i have tai-tai syndrome. :unsure:

these IT show ppl oso dunno doing so many stunt for what. rent the place 4 days. wait till last day drastically drop price might as well open 1 day enough.not fair to those that brought earlier too,end up they lose 3 days of customers the next time when ppl learn of their style over time. wanna attract crowd also make more sense to drop price on day 01 and get 3 days of customers ma.keke. :rolleyes:

btw. got one guy managed to get his A650 at only about $600 after offsetting the values of his freebies leh. so heng sia. :o

keke. for tv wun out of stock. good to get on last day. but things like laptop n cam, better to get earlier. cos dunno will out of stock or not. if best go when dey closing. dat's when de pricecs are really slashed. cos dey are lazy to bring existing stock back to office =p

wah. u only need de tv in late feb, den u buy so early? by feb, price of series6 drop further le wor 8|

Haiz... We did tink if we buy too earli anot. That maybe like around early Feb buy oso can. But that time wun have any IT shows woh (next one should be in March). So just took the plunge and buy loh. At least one more item has been settled. Hehehe... hope I dun regret... Now cannot go see LCD tvs liao.. if not wait :bangwall:

went first day with cash and ready to self carry if can.haha, quoted $2499+agent gift+$300 voucher+dvd.delivery charge me $30 some more! :curse: lousy offer.

i was quoted only $2380 @ KT,all same except $200 voucher, if $2499 but more voucher,same like u buy the voucher too. so went back to KT cos i really cannot deal with crowds sia,left sitex in 30mins but still already abit sian after being pushed and shooved around liao. my wife says i have tai-tai syndrome. :unsure:

these IT show ppl oso dunno doing so many stunt for what. rent the place 4 days. wait till last day drastically drop price might as well open 1 day enough.not fair to those that brought earlier too,end up they lose 3 days of customers the next time when ppl learn of their style over time. wanna attract crowd also make more sense to drop price on day 01 and get 3 days of customers ma.keke. :rolleyes:

btw. got one guy managed to get his A650 at only about $600 after offsetting the values of his freebies leh. so heng sia. :o

keke. wan get good deal must squeeze with pple ma. it's olways very obvious. for IT show, LCD products usually have weekend promo =p read cnet n u'll know =) n yeah.. u really got tai tai syndrom =x

my mum's colleague got de A650 at 500bucks after offsetting all his freebies. first day. 7pm. 1k for A650 come with 500bucks voucher. :jawdrop:

Haiz... We did tink if we buy too earli anot. That maybe like around early Feb buy oso can. But that time wun have any IT shows woh (next one should be in March). So just took the plunge and buy loh. At least one more item has been settled. Hehehe... hope I dun regret... Now cannot go see LCD tvs liao.. if not wait :bangwall:

keke. ya lo. buy liao. den dun think le. else regret one. cos electronic price only go down. =x

Wow.. nice color.. we share the same color taste... my house also black black... room purple wall and the candy pink paint... question.. u you paitn the wall black or use tile to lay.. if black.. pls make sure they use washable paint..

I learn it the hard way... i wanted a very smooth matt black look.. but the paint i ask my contractor to use was mostly use for ceiling.. as once u touch it.. it will leave a very fine white stain.. which is very hard to remove.. and the worst this.. tho like a double edge sword.. the paint make the wall look very smooth.. no tone different at all.. but if u wanna touch up, you got to repair the whole wall to achieve the even look..

just my 2 cent tho..

Wow.. nice color.. we share the same color taste... my house also black black... room purple wall and the candy pink paint... question.. u you paitn the wall black or use tile to lay.. if black.. pls make sure they use washable paint..

I learn it the hard way... i wanted a very smooth matt black look.. but the paint i ask my contractor to use was mostly use for ceiling.. as once u touch it.. it will leave a very fine white stain.. which is very hard to remove.. and the worst this.. tho like a double edge sword.. the paint make the wall look very smooth.. no tone different at all.. but if u wanna touch up, you got to repair the whole wall to achieve the even look..

just my 2 cent tho..

paint the wall black?? i dun think i have any black wall. kitchen n toilets walls are all using tiles to get the black.

wat do u mean by use washable paint? y wan wash?? wash oredi den no more black? :dunno:

keke. i dun have black ceiling too :unsure:

Ah sorry for late reply! Just noticed this.

AC3 is cheaper but used only in bedrooms where human traffic is not so high.. ie; constant movement of furniture for rearrangement and that. That's why AC5 is usually used in commercial buildings from what I heard.

I'm also using african black for the bedrooms, it seems that this particular colour is quite popular & some forumers have used this for their homes already..

keke. if i not wrong it's AC3. actually i oso din ask. erms... but i think not AC5. cos more ex. =x

laminate nxt time can change. so not so problem.

anyway i really like this color.

Ah sorry for late reply! Just noticed this.

AC3 is cheaper but used only in bedrooms where human traffic is not so high.. ie; constant movement of furniture for rearrangement and that. That's why AC5 is usually used in commercial buildings from what I heard.

I'm also using african black for the bedrooms, it seems that this particular colour is quite popular & some forumers have used this for their homes already..

i duun think my is african black. i think mine is blackforest or something. cant' remember. but definitely not african black. had wanted african black. but the color is not in my range of selection. actually oso dunno AC wat. keke =x maybe i can check de color with my ID again if u need.

wow. after a long long time without visiting my place, finally get to do so today. so more pics!!

let's start with rectification done!!

study room wall painted:

P1030902.jpg

mbr l-box oso changed color:

P1030903.jpg

(aiyah. forget on de blue cove light to show off =x)

olrite. to start it off, my new main door:

P1030885.jpg

(door knobs all not installed =p)

shoe cabinet cum divider right at the entrance:

P1030887.jpg

(black glass not yet installed)

living room view of tv console cum shoe rack:

P1030889.jpg

(unlaminated area is black mirror)

my kitchen cabinet from de living room:

P1030895.jpg

(aiyah, forget show this side is suspended -_-", anyway de lights below not yet installed)

my kitchen island + undermount blanco sink:

P1030898.jpg

(abit ugly, de drawer so small -_-")

nxt, my 2 bedroom doors:

P1030899.jpg

see the nice design of the laminate:

P1030900.jpg

my living room cum mbr fan:

P1030907.jpg

(cheap cheap. less than 100bucks only. love it's old sch design)

my mbr bathroom with vanity & mirror + shower area:

P1030904.jpg

(shower area glass door not up, bathroom door oso not up)

toilet bowl n pipes all painted matt black:

P1030905.jpg

wiw bifold door:

P1030906.jpg

vanity in wiw:

P1030908.jpg

(mirror to be installed here)

nxt to vainty:

P1030909.jpg

(ikea pants hanger installed)

area for hangin dress n pigeon hole drawers:

P1030910.jpg

more pigeon holes on de opp side:

P1030911.jpg

keke. de many many drawers:

P1030912.jpg

lastly!! things to be rectified:

P1030913.jpg

(hubby say vanity to be changed to black, cos it's small n red looks like fire extinguisher box -_-")

wrong gate design + color:

P1030884.jpg

(oso to be changed)

Hmm if its from supreme, it should be the same. Its okay lah, don't have to check for the colour of the flooring, what matters is you're happy with it. :)

i duun think my is african black. i think mine is blackforest or something. cant' remember. but definitely not african black. had wanted african black. but the color is not in my range of selection. actually oso dunno AC wat. keke =x maybe i can check de color with my ID again if u need.
Edited by BunBun

AH? The whole gate is wrong one ah... mmm

Love your house haha reminds me of Ferrari. :)

The WIW very nice and organised.

keke. dat gate was de initial design i choose. but somehow halfway thru reno process, i told him i wan change gate design. den he forget to told his workers. anyway he have decided to cover the cost. de new gate is in de making by his workers.

n ya. really like ferrari. except minus de yellow. maybe with my karcher nxt to it. de ferrari will come to life =p

love this de most. my self designed tv feature wall + tv console!!

P1030889.jpg

n i hate this de most:

P1030898.jpg

(bcos of the way i choosed de handles, 45deg, so fr de top u look. so much white spaces. -_-")

Hmm if its from supreme, it should be the same. Its okay lah, don't have to check for the colour of the flooring, what matters is you're happy with it. :)

keke. no la. tot u wan know de color :bleah:

Edited by mwerkz

:P nvm la. just show more pics better. I can :dribble: first

keke. no la. tot u wan know de color :bleah:
Edited by BunBun