Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

keke. i dun need too high end camera. got camera can liao. anyway i oso not pro =x

moreover spent so much on reno liao!! no more money ah!! 8|

Hehe help the economy so must buy buy buy :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi Mwerkz,

Congrats on yr reno! Seems very smooth sailing and it's very nice too! :yamseng: So cool to have a black kitchen! :dancingqueen: Too bad that my kitchen is very small and dark, so hence dont think will dare to opt for a black color one. :unsure:

Can share w me which of the tiles that you have is glossy black? From where, the code/size and the price? I have decide on my toilet black wall tiles from Lian Seng Hing after considering for very long. Confirm w ID to select it yesterday, but then he then tell me that it's not advise to use that tile, as it will not only not be glossy black, in fact it will even look patchy, color uneven and will become an eyesore next time. And strongly advise me to chose something else to replace it. But the thing is my hubby wants to order the tiles asap w no more delay, as he wants the reno to start asap. If i still cant decide to change what tiles and gonna dealy, then forget abt overlaying the toilet. Hence i told my id to go ahead and he will order the black color tiles today.

Is yr common toilet wall tile really glossy black? Any problems w it? Can share w me where u got it from, and the code if u have it? Might need to call my id asap to try to change to it if possible. Thanks in advance! :yamseng: Also yr toilet black floor is rough surface w sparkers is it?

Edited by purplesky

Hehe help the economy so must buy buy buy :dancingqueen:

lol.. help economy alot liao la. pocket burning big big hole now

Hihi Mwerkz,

Congrats on yr reno! Seems very smooth sailing and it's very nice too! :yamseng: So cool to have a black kitchen! :dancingqueen: Too bad that my kitchen is very small and dark, so hence dont think will dare to opt for a black color one. :unsure:

Can share w me which of the tiles that you have is glossy black? From where, the code/size and the price? I have decide on my toilet black wall tiles from Lian Seng Hing after considering for very long. Confirm w ID to select it yesterday, but then he then tell me that it's not advise to use that tile, as it will not only not be glossy black, in fact it will even look patchy, color uneven and will become an eyesore next time. And strongly advise me to chose something else to replace it. But the thing is my hubby wants to order the tiles asap w no more delay, as he wants the reno to start asap. If i still cant decide to change what tiles and gonna dealy, then forget abt overlaying the toilet. Hence i told my id to go ahead and he will order the black color tiles today.

Is yr common toilet wall tile really glossy black? Any problems w it? Can share w me where u got it from, and the code if u have it? Might need to call my id asap to try to change to it if possible. Thanks in advance! :yamseng: Also yr toilet black floor is rough surface w sparkers is it?

i think de initial black glossy tile tat i selected was oso with the same problem as ur. maybe is the same tile. in de end i think i selected another tile from lian seng heng. dun have the code leh.

is black glossy with some lines across de tiles. but can't really c clearly when i take:

P1030656.jpg

later i go my new place, see if my camera working i try to help u snap a clearer pic of the tile

lol.. help economy alot liao la. pocket burning big big hole now

i think de initial black glossy tile tat i selected was oso with the same problem as ur. maybe is the same tile. in de end i think i selected another tile from lian seng heng. dun have the code leh.

is black glossy with some lines across de tiles. but can't really c clearly when i take:

P1030656.jpg

later i go my new place, see if my camera working i try to help u snap a clearer pic of the tile

Hihi Mwerkz,

Thanks. So yr tiles is super glossy black w lines? Are the lines very obvious? Or is not so clear? Think i saw that before in lian seng hing. This model got in brown color tiles is it? Btw, how much is it psf? Is 30 x 30 or in 30 x 60? No complains w this tile right? Thanks.

Edited by purplesky

Hihi Mwerkz,

Thanks. So yr tiles is super glossy black w lines? Are the lines very obvious? Or is not so clear? Think i saw that before in lian seng hing. This model got in brown color tiles is it? Btw, how much is it psf? Is 30 x 30 or in 30 x 60? No complains w this tile right? Thanks.

erms.. dunno whether is it super glossy, but i know is glossy black with lines. lines are abit grayish or black. obvious or not dunno wor. got to c how u look at it =p

haha. dunno got wat color oso. cos my main concern is tile must have black only. i din really notice other colors =p

it is 30X60 if i din remember wrongly. psf shuld b 2.60 or 2.80. can't really remember. so far no complaints. cos haven wash clean n thus can't spot any problem with it =x

I wonder can ceiling also do tiles?!

hmm never see any homeowners do tiles for ceiling but for cost savings maybe can paint ur ceiling black

but then black tiles with black ceiling will look very dark :jawdrop:

I wonder can ceiling also do tiles?!

huh? y wanna do tiles on ceiling? so costly. my toilet floor oredi so ex. do on ceiling even more ex?

hmm never see any homeowners do tiles for ceiling but for cost savings maybe can paint ur ceiling black

but then black tiles with black ceiling will look very dark :jawdrop:

ya lo. all black. scary...

sian liao. my ID juz called n say his solid top guys act smart. went to do de 2" solid top backsplash for me at the island nxt to de sink along the full height cabinet in kitchen when i say dun wan. sian liao. if really ugly i oso paiseh to ask him to change liao. but can i live with de ugliness?? :bangwall:

huh? y wanna do tiles on ceiling? so costly. my toilet floor oredi so ex. do on ceiling even more ex?

ya lo. all black. scary...

sian liao. my ID juz called n say his solid top guys act smart. went to do de 2" solid top backsplash for me at the island nxt to de sink along the full height cabinet in kitchen when i say dun wan. sian liao. if really ugly i oso paiseh to ask him to change liao. but can i live with de ugliness?? :bangwall:

tonite go take a look first...maybe u love it ?

They act smart is their pblm woh. If u dun like ask them to remove it! After all it's ur house. :) Must be happy with ur reno, if not day in day out gota face it leh. But if nice, tell ur ID to absorb the cost, hehehe... after all, u did not ask for it wat rite? :P

They act smart is their pblm woh. If u dun like ask them to remove it! After all it's ur house. :) Must be happy with ur reno, if not day in day out gota face it leh. But if nice, tell ur ID to absorb the cost, hehehe... after all, u did not ask for it wat rite? :P

ya lor .......cos its ur hse so u have the right to decide wat u want ..dun hv to feel pai seh!

tonite go take a look first...maybe u love it ?

sian lo. dun think i like it. at first for practical reasons i say do. den later think aesthetically, it's not very nice. so ask my ID not to do it.

den now do liao 8|

haha. ya lo. if ugly i will still tell him dun wan la. but seems like to remove tat, means whole solid top redo. waste money liao. heng not my money -_-"

absorb cost if nice? keke. it's all along paid for. it's package tgt with the solid top. so no extra cost liao =p

ya lor .......cos its ur hse so u have the right to decide wat u want ..dun hv to feel pai seh!

ya la. but my ID really very nice. everything i say change, he nv say no before. so makes me hard to reject someone who is nice. dat time de gate issue oredi paiseh liao. den now this again.

actually if i really niao. de wiw, de dressing table on top not suppose to be wood, but it's glass. so de dressing area wun be so dark. but since oredi do, den tat one i can still accept so i tell him nvm. else he really remove de wood. i think de whole wiw gone liao 8|

sian lo. dun think i like it. at first for practical reasons i say do. den later think aesthetically, it's not very nice. so ask my ID not to do it.

den now do liao 8|

haha. ya lo. if ugly i will still tell him dun wan la. but seems like to remove tat, means whole solid top redo. waste money liao. heng not my money -_-"

absorb cost if nice? keke. it's all along paid for. it's package tgt with the solid top. so no extra cost liao =p

ya la. but my ID really very nice. everything i say change, he nv say no before. so makes me hard to reject someone who is nice. dat time de gate issue oredi paiseh liao. den now this again.

actually if i really niao. de wiw, de dressing table on top not suppose to be wood, but it's glass. so de dressing area wun be so dark. but since oredi do, den tat one i can still accept so i tell him nvm. else he really remove de wood. i think de whole wiw gone liao 8|

actually i can understand hw u feel ...sometimes ID too accomodating then when a bit of mistakes we pai seh to tell them to redo :P

den now do liao 8|

Ohhh.. icic. All along paid for. Hmm.. if that's the case, then I hope that it's very nice! U've paid for it liao woh. And ur nice ID dun need to waste $ to get it removed. :)

Ohhh.. icic. All along paid for. Hmm.. if that's the case, then I hope that it's very nice! U've paid for it liao woh. And ur nice ID dun need to waste $ to get it removed. :)

keke. ya. it's package together with solid top. so irregardless of i wan or not it's oredi paid for.

i oso hope it's nice la. den no need ask ID to remove it. den no need waste his money!!

hais. after ID's call abt the wrongly install backsplash, decide to make a visit to new place to c how it is. din stay there very long, so photos are pretty brief. cos earlier had to go down to red apple to make sure de salesperson confirm my delivery is on sat. he say tml delivery guy will call me before 5pm to arrange delivery timing. let's hope everything turns out as per normal =)

let's start off with the newly installed gate:

gate08.jpg

den let's turn to c the tv console with lights up:

console08.jpg

guess the only thing left in the home with light uninstalled is de suspended kitchen cabinet:

kitchen08.jpg

let's move on n c de island with solid top:

island08.jpg

from the kitchen view:

island_kitchen08.jpg

Edited by mwerkz