Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

Love ur kitchen! :wub: Looks very spacious and neat. :)

keke. it's not spacious at all. rely on alot of stuffs to help dry towel, clothes, etc

example this bamboo rods to dry clothes:

28decbamboo.jpg

(keke. hubby naggin me, say even rods oso need to be in red. bought 3 only, cos de shop only have 3 red ones -_-")

washer n laundry bag to keep all de dirty clothes before washing:

28decwasher.jpg

kitchen paper holder to hold the kitchen towels:

28decpaperholder.jpg

(stole this idea from someone else's blog =x)

n lastly this very helpful towel holder which can be hidden behind de false wall when i do not need it:

28dectowelhanger.jpg

TDF!!!

the tassle(?) of the dining light really gives the awesome embience!

your kitchen is like the kitchen showroom we often see. (minus the kitchen towel, we can post your pic in the magazine oreadi.. LOL)

Thanks for the pics!

keke. thanx for ur kind words. glad someone appreciate my home as much as i do. but must really take alot of effort to upkeep de look of the house. luckily my hubby is very helpful, minus some of the nagging i have to give him at times :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
kitchen paper holder to hold the kitchen towels:

28decpaperholder.jpg

(stole this idea from someone else's blog =x)

Long time not active in renotalk, and ur house is so beautiful done up.

Congrats on moving in to ur new beautiful house.

Can tell me where you get this kitchen towel holder?? Me looking for 1 also.

hihi... really love ur lively kitchen!

possible to pm me where u get that cutey knife holder and for how much?

tks tks!! :dancingqueen:

Long time not active in renotalk, and ur house is so beautiful done up.

Congrats on moving in to ur new beautiful house.

Can tell me where you get this kitchen towel holder?? Me looking for 1 also.

keke. sure sure! since i oso stole this idea from someone's blog =)

i bought it for i think ard 12bucks++ at creative living at harbourfront centre. it's magnetic, so it's able to hold on to de side of de fridge =)

hihi... really love ur lively kitchen!

possible to pm me where u get that cutey knife holder and for how much?

tks tks!! :dancingqueen:

u mean de voodoo man? it's a knife holder n 6 knives. keke. cost me 138 from inQBox at raffles city shopping centre. keke. de idea is oso stolen from someone's reno blog :notti:

i bought it for i think ard 12bucks++ at creative living at harbourfront centre. it's magnetic, so it's able to hold on to de side of de fridge =)

u mean de voodoo man? it's a knife holder n 6 knives. keke. cost me 138 from inQBox at raffles city shopping centre. keke. de idea is oso stolen from someone's reno blog :notti:

Thanks so much, will go down to take a look.

Nice kitchen and lovely color, :dribble: on the kitchen so beautiful.

Wish i can have a open concept kitchen also, too bad my place cant have all this haiz...

Maybe next house...

Edited by stevetang

Thanks so much, will go down to take a look.

Nice kitchen and lovely color, :dribble: on the kitchen so beautiful.

Wish i can have a open concept kitchen also, too bad my place cant have all this haiz...

Maybe next house...

sure. tat thing is really useful. at first was still wondering where to put the kitchen towel holder, since i have limited table top space in my kitchen. den i spotted this over in another blog. really glad i hung ard here often enugh =p

keke. open concept kitchen is good. now we can prepare our cooking n do our washing with the view of the tv =)

Wa, the dining light is very pretty with the strings. The "LOVE" picture on the wall is very simple against the red wall but looks good when the light comes on cos of the brightness shining.

The kitchen is a bit small but sufficient for cooking and easy maintenence compared to big kitchens so you're lucky. :P Where are the pics of the furniture? hehehe still waiting for them. Happy New Year!

Wa, the dining light is very pretty with the strings. The "LOVE" picture on the wall is very simple against the red wall but looks good when the light comes on cos of the brightness shining.

The kitchen is a bit small but sufficient for cooking and easy maintenence compared to big kitchens so you're lucky. :P Where are the pics of the furniture? hehehe still waiting for them. Happy New Year!

keke. de "LOVE" picture on the wall is very meaningful. it was one of de props used for my wedding ps. it's actually a big balloon, which i let out the air n flatten, den frame it up. keke.

keke. small kitchen got its good n bad. easy to clean, but not enugh working space when need to cook.

lala. furnitures? abit lazy to go pack. keke. soon la. soon soon soon =p HAPPY new year to u too =)

Hey mwerkz, nice kitchen being done up! Nice play on the colours :)

thanx. red, black n white. very ez to match n play colors =)

Good idea and great space saver. I'm going to "borrow" this idea for my house! :P

keke. de "LOVE" picture on the wall is very meaningful. it was one of de props used for my wedding ps. it's actually a big balloon, which i let out the air n flatten, den frame it up. keke.

Very sweet idea. :D

thanks for much! got other color or not huh? hehe... paisay ask so many Q :P

think me go town look look myself lah. tks tks

Good idea and great space saver. I'm going to "borrow" this idea for my house! :P

keke. sure =)

Very sweet idea. :D

keke. at de same time can save some money instead of getting a nice painting. saw a very nice painting at iwannagohome. but cost 500+. heart pain. so decided to do some diy =)

thanks for much! got other color or not huh? hehe... paisay ask so many Q :P

think me go town look look myself lah. tks tks

keke. US got many colors. but i think inQBox only carry de red color version =)

Hi mwerkz,

Your house is very nicely done up! Cool!

More pics pls...

:good:

thanx thanx. more pics of my living room coming up soon. =) stay tuned!

For those who want to buy it..I found it initally @ HomeFix for $12.90

And this afternoon, i went shopping @ Isetan and found the same item..they were have 20% storewide..

So i grab it @ $10.08..hehe...

sorry for not uploading photos last nite. stupid photobucket was down. unable to upload de pics. so for now, let's let the pics do the talking =)

de open concept kitchen allows me to watch tv while doing the dishes:

0301view.jpg

de sofa from the kitchen:

0301view1.jpg

lazy to take a pic of the shoe cabinet from the main door, so juz make do with the one taken from de kitchen k?

0301shoe.jpg

nxt up is de view of de living room from de dining area:

0301dining.jpg

closeup view of my sofa:

0301sofa.jpg

n de side tables which were bought after we realise there were too many things to be put at the back of the living area:

0301sidetable.jpg

closeup of coffee table:

0301coffee.jpg

de feature wall:

0301feature.jpg

n finally de clock in de living room:

0301watch.jpg

(had initially wanted to get the red color one which i saw in another renotalk-er's blog. but no more stock :( so bo bian juz make do with this :furious: