Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

:bangwall::bangwall: mine more ex and minus the lcd tv sob sob..

nw im waiting for the WII set price to drop :dancingqueen:

eh.. no la. u no lcd tv cos u took de home theatre sys? i oso maybe takin hm theatre sys, den no lcd liao wor.

where u got urs? how much n come with wat?

wii? hubby lookin at ps3...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
eh.. no la. u no lcd tv cos u took de home theatre sys? i oso maybe takin hm theatre sys, den no lcd liao wor.

where u got urs? how much n come with wat?

wii? hubby lookin at ps3...

i got mine frm best denki but i tink comes with model of systems leh...i remember mine all black one...urs looks nice definitely!

Yes..i aim WII for donkey months already .....was tempted to get it at sitex fair but again i endure and wait for xmas offer!

i got mine frm best denki but i tink comes with model of systems leh...i remember mine all black one...urs looks nice definitely!

Yes..i aim WII for donkey months already .....was tempted to get it at sitex fair but again i endure and wait for xmas offer!

keke. ya. this sys very chio. n according to my fren, this model of hm theatre is good.

erms.. hubby was looking at either wii or ps3. but seems like he is more interested in ps3. anyway i dunno. keke

keke. ya. this sys very chio. n according to my fren, this model of hm theatre is good.

erms.. hubby was looking at either wii or ps3. but seems like he is more interested in ps3. anyway i dunno. keke

PS3 will hv more games to play kekeke...gd choice..

but i wana play sports game and give myself a chance to sweat so i will go for WII hahaha

PS3 will hv more games to play kekeke...gd choice..

but i wana play sports game and give myself a chance to sweat so i will go for WII hahaha

keke. so boring. ID overseas, no sight of carpentary work at my place yet. gonna wait till ID come back den ask liao. 13th need to handover -_-

keke. so boring. ID overseas, no sight of carpentary work at my place yet. gonna wait till ID come back den ask liao. 13th need to handover -_-

when is ur ID coming back?

ur hse all fully done except for carpentary?

Nice tv...hehe..my hb at first was looking at this one too but I didn't like the dark red colour so I said no...hehe :P

Do you need the freebies? If not, why don't you 'return' them and get a cash rebate instead? I did that with the TVs I bought...I returned the 'free' pioneer sound system I was supposed to get with our bigger TV and knocked off $900 off my total price.

According to my hb, he says that all these freebies are usually non-returnable except during SITEX fairs... dunno how true tho but we did try to return the free gifts at normal shops like Best Denki and HN before but all failed.

Edited by mmycheng

haven been doing much update recently. cos basically i dun have my camera with me. offifce cannot bring camera n since my ID is away on a holiday, i hardly go up on saturday to check on de progress..

but i doubt there's any progress to mention of, since de carpentary guys shuld be busy at the factory doing up the cupboards instead ..

anyway went to sitex on sun n bought my samsung series 6, 650model!! woohoo.. cost me 2349!

tv.jpg

comes with foc either another 26" lcd tv (which i can sell back to audio house for 500bucks)

OR home theatre sys + wireless module which i can use:

ht.jpg

erms.. any suggestion whether to use de home theatre sys or to get the 26" lcd tv to sell?

well, i have up to 16th dec to decide. so we'll c how as time goes along.

anyway the tv oso comes along with a dvd player which i intend to sell back to audio house for 50bucks. since i oredi got a free one tat comes along with my washing machine:

dvd.jpg

keke. dis whole thing oso foc one 500buck robinson voucher.

guess i got a pretty good deal here :dancingqueen:

hey hey.... we have the same TV!! i bot mine fr the last IT show. but you've more free gifts.... :~

when is ur ID coming back?

ur hse all fully done except for carpentary?

fri come back. sat meet me...

left carpentary, glass, solid top, some minor accessories installation, touchup, lights some not up

Nice tv...hehe..my hb at first was looking at this one too but I didn't like the dark red colour so I said no...hehe :P

Do you need the freebies? If not, why don't you 'return' them and get a cash rebate instead? I did that with the TVs I bought...I returned the 'free' pioneer sound system I was supposed to get with our bigger TV and knocked off $900 off my total price.

According to my hb, he says that all these freebies are usually non-returnable except during SITEX fairs... dunno how true tho but we did try to return the free gifts at normal shops like Best Denki and HN before but all failed.

keke. i like de red, which is oso one of de main reason y i got this =p

u can buy series 9. no red red. keke

i was wondering if i shuld keep de home theatre, since i oso dun haf. can use it as hi-fi sys. let me consider first =p

seems like only audio house allow trade in of de free gift. nv heard tat other stores can wor.

hey hey.... we have the same TV!! i bot mine fr the last IT show. but you've more free gifts.... :~

keke. same price? u bought the tv tat time, this model latest samsung model wor. must be glad u din pay too much for it. =x

seems like only audio house allow trade in of de free gift. nv heard tat other stores can wor.

I bought my TV from Harvey Norman at Sitex. At first they said cannot 'return' the gifts but after some talk they said they will find a 'buyer' who is willing to buy the sound system off my package. How much of it is true I don't know also... :dunno:

I bought my TV from Harvey Norman at Sitex. At first they said cannot 'return' the gifts but after some talk they said they will find a 'buyer' who is willing to buy the sound system off my package. How much of it is true I don't know also... :dunno:

keke. i oso dunno how true is audio house going take back de stuffs from me. anyway see how la. i still deciding whether to take tv or hm theatre. n seems like on hwz forum, quite a few pple willing to buy de tv fr me at 500 oso =)

wah.. glad you scored a good deal.. me can only drool.. haha

think our houses are completed almost at the same time too! :D

as for PS3 and wii.. hmm.. i have both.. IMHO

guys usually go for PS3 as it can playback blu-ray movie and offers awesome graphic play

gals would prefer wii as it have those more family fun and interactive games. very good for staying in entertainment

SO - GET BOTH!! :dancingqueen:

haven been doing much update recently. cos basically i dun have my camera with me. offifce cannot bring camera n since my ID is away on a holiday, i hardly go up on saturday to check on de progress..

but i doubt there's any progress to mention of, since de carpentary guys shuld be busy at the factory doing up the cupboards instead ..

anyway went to sitex on sun n bought my samsung series 6, 650model!! woohoo.. cost me 2349!

tv.jpg

comes with foc either another 26" lcd tv (which i can sell back to audio house for 500bucks)

OR home theatre sys + wireless module which i can use:

ht.jpg

erms.. any suggestion whether to use de home theatre sys or to get the 26" lcd tv to sell?

well, i have up to 16th dec to decide. so we'll c how as time goes along.

anyway the tv oso comes along with a dvd player which i intend to sell back to audio house for 50bucks. since i oredi got a free one tat comes along with my washing machine:

dvd.jpg

keke. dis whole thing oso foc one 500buck robinson voucher.

guess i got a pretty good deal here :dancingqueen:

wah, sianz. got the same thing on sunday @ kongtai. but lugi $300 voucher. if not can buy extra quilt and bedsheet liao. :(

must collect agent freebie before 16th meh?

wah.. glad you scored a good deal.. me can only drool.. haha

think our houses are completed almost at the same time too! :D

as for PS3 and wii.. hmm.. i have both.. IMHO

guys usually go for PS3 as it can playback blu-ray movie and offers awesome graphic play

gals would prefer wii as it have those more family fun and interactive games. very good for staying in entertainment

SO - GET BOTH!! :dancingqueen:

keke. isit? great! can move in by christmas den =)

actually it's hubby interested in ps3 n wii. i'm not really a game person. so dun really need them =p

wah, sianz. got the same thing on sunday @ kongtai. but lugi $300 voucher. if not can buy extra quilt and bedsheet liao. :(

lol. how come got sitex u dun go den buy from kongtai instead?

Haha.. I got from Sitex also, but I went on Thurs. The price was $2499. Same TV, same free gift of home theatre + wireless module. But I only got additional $300 Robinson voucher. No DVDs etc. :( Should have gone during weekend. :( Aniway, can't wait to use it man! :P

Wah... Ur ID coming back tomorrow le. Can't wait to see ur WIW carpentry. :P