Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

let's move on to c my newly installed common bathroom door:

P1030818.jpg

(abit ugly on the inside though, will check with ID on sat :( )

The door looks great.. is this bi-fold door or PD door... where you get this?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The door looks great.. is this bi-fold door or PD door... where you get this?

this is a normal bi-fold door. according to my ID, every part of the door can customise. basically i tell him my bi fold i wan how many panels of glass, den wat color, etc, etc. de stuffs are all customisable :dancingqueen:

Ya will do that for next renovation in 5-10 yrs time hehehe.

Btw your laminate from supreme is african black.. is it AC3 Or AC5? Hehehe the difference in quality lies in which grade your laminate is of, that why

Ya will do that for next renovation in 5-10 yrs time hehehe.

Btw your laminate from supreme is african black.. is it AC3 Or AC5? Hehehe the difference in quality lies in which grade your laminate is of, that why

keke. if i not wrong it's AC3. actually i oso din ask. erms... but i think not AC5. cos more ex. =x

laminate nxt time can change. so not so problem.

anyway i really like this color.

Edited by mwerkz

today went vacumm cleaner shopping at best denki. spotted de following 2 models from karcher. still wondering which to get. anyone have the following?

5200.jpg

6100.jpg

any comments?

today went vacumm cleaner shopping at best denki. spotted de following 2 models from karcher. still wondering which to get. anyone have the following?

5200.jpg

6100.jpg

any comments?

We are using the first one..compact model... suction power is pretty good with several level to choose frm and the noise level as compared to other brands is significantly lower..love the rubber grip on the suction tool... enables you to have a firm and comfortable grip...

think the main diff between the 2 models is that this is much lighter.. easier to drag around while vacuming.. if not, get tired very easily.. but the dust bag smaller... if i didnt rem wrongly, the power is the same...

We are using the first one..compact model... suction power is pretty good with several level to choose frm and the noise level as compared to other brands is significantly lower..love the rubber grip on the suction tool... enables you to have a firm and comfortable grip...

think the main diff between the 2 models is that this is much lighter.. easier to drag around while vacuming.. if not, get tired very easily.. but the dust bag smaller... if i didnt rem wrongly, the power is the same...

ya. according to the salesperson, de first one is smaller, more compact. suction power is similar.

only diff which makes y de 2nd one more ex, is becos of its wheel, can turn 360deg, more gentle on sensitve floors like marble n parquet, n changing de equipment is more convenient.

other than tat basically de same. keke. stil considering whether 100bucks more with no free dust bag is worth it or not :dancingqueen:

5200.jpg

6100.jpg

any comments?

Haha...I see you went Karcher shopping... :notti:

If your budget allows, buy the one with the one with the better air filter and rubber protector around the sides to prevent bumps. As for the size of the bag, I dunno... personally I don't like to have bags that are too big cos it means you store more dirt inside for a longer time... somehow feels yucky to me. Anyway, for the bags, I paid $17 for a pack of 10 for my model at HN. Not sure if it's the cheapest. If got cheaper lobang let me know. Cheers! :P

Edited by mmycheng

Haha...I see you went Karcher shopping... :notti:

If your budget allows, buy the one with the one with the better air filter and rubber protector around the sides to prevent bumps. As for the size of the bag, I dunno... personally I don't like to have bags that are too big cos it means you store more dirt inside for a longer time... somehow feels yucky to me. Anyway, for the bags, I paid $17 for a pack of 10 for my model at HN. Not sure if it's the cheapest. If got cheaper lobang let me know. Cheers! :P

erms.. ya. considering gettin the one with protector ard de sides.

but de bags are all priced differently. actually de more ex one de filter bag is bigger. cost 18 for pack of 5, de smaller one is 16 for pack of 5 at best denki.

for this 2 model, de bag is of very good quality. so it will not disintegrate n de dust will not fly out.

my Karcher also bought at Best Denki. I got the lowest end model. Cost $199 i think. cant remember. Its quite good already, no complain yet

Your model is quite high end type. If to chose 1, i will chose VC5200. (1st vacuum cleaner no need to buy so good type la :notti: , save some $)

my Karcher also bought at Best Denki. I got the lowest end model. Cost $199 i think. cant remember. Its quite good already, no complain yet

Your model is quite high end type. If to chose 1, i will chose VC5200. (1st vacuum cleaner no need to buy so good type la :notti: , save some $)

keke. is a house warming gift from my grandma. grandma say wan buy things cannot buy too cheap. she say cheap things no good :dunno:

and i was thinking the 2nd one less prone to knocking since it can turn 360degree with the swivel wheels n bumper. afraid of it banging into my glass wall. n oso scared the first one will scratch my laminate flooring. keke :jawdrop:

Edited by mwerkz

haven been doing much update recently. cos basically i dun have my camera with me. offifce cannot bring camera n since my ID is away on a holiday, i hardly go up on saturday to check on de progress..

but i doubt there's any progress to mention of, since de carpentary guys shuld be busy at the factory doing up the cupboards instead ..

anyway went to sitex on sun n bought my samsung series 6, 650model!! woohoo.. cost me 2349!

tv.jpg

comes with foc either another 26" lcd tv (which i can sell back to audio house for 500bucks)

OR home theatre sys + wireless module which i can use:

ht.jpg

erms.. any suggestion whether to use de home theatre sys or to get the 26" lcd tv to sell?

well, i have up to 16th dec to decide. so we'll c how as time goes along.

anyway the tv oso comes along with a dvd player which i intend to sell back to audio house for 50bucks. since i oredi got a free one tat comes along with my washing machine:

dvd.jpg

keke. dis whole thing oso foc one 500buck robinson voucher.

guess i got a pretty good deal here :dancingqueen:

haven been doing much update recently. cos basically i dun have my camera with me. offifce cannot bring camera n since my ID is away on a holiday, i hardly go up on saturday to check on de progress..

but i doubt there's any progress to mention of, since de carpentary guys shuld be busy at the factory doing up the cupboards instead ..

anyway went to sitex on sun n bought my samsung series 6, 650model!! woohoo.. cost me 2349!

tv.jpg

comes with foc either another 26" lcd tv (which i can sell back to audio house for 500bucks)

OR home theatre sys + wireless module which i can use:

ht.jpg

erms.. any suggestion whether to use de home theatre sys or to get the 26" lcd tv to sell?

well, i have up to 16th dec to decide. so we'll c how as time goes along.

anyway the tv oso comes along with a dvd player which i intend to sell back to audio house for 50bucks. since i oredi got a free one tat comes along with my washing machine:

dvd.jpg

keke. dis whole thing oso foc one 500buck robinson voucher.

guess i got a pretty good deal here :dancingqueen:

very GOOD deal...nw i wana bang head liao ! :bangwall: