Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
princessofhearts

More Than A Home - A Place Of Our Own

nice lightings u hv ...where did u get it from?

is ur dinning chairs frm red apple? hw abt ur coffee table?

The lightings are from light arcade at Balestiar road. The salesperson is Albert

Yes the dining charis and coffee table are from red apple. The sales lady maggie is super friendly and nice!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The lightings are from light arcade at Balestiar road. The salesperson is Albert

Yes the dining charis and coffee table are from red apple. The sales lady maggie is super friendly and nice!

haha. yeh. red apple furniture really nice. but abit worry abt their delivery. i oso bought my sofa, coffee table n dining set from dem :(

The sales lady maggie from red apple admits to ask that the there's indeed delivery problem in red apple. She ensures us that she will monitor and updates us.

She was so worried that she discuss with us a comfortable date as she wants to ensure that there won't be a prob.

You got yr furniture already?

The sales lady maggie from red apple admits to ask that the there's indeed delivery problem in red apple. She ensures us that she will monitor and updates us.

She was so worried that she discuss with us a comfortable date as she wants to ensure that there won't be a prob.

You got yr furniture already?

no la. i ordered in jul. but request for delivery only in nov/dec. cos i reno only nxt mth :bangwall:

anyway my hubby's uncle know one guy in red apple. so dun really need to worry if i dun get my furniture :notti:

which branch u went to? IMM or Sungei Kadut? I hvnt been to the one at Sungei yet....

read abt the bad reviews on red apple thus a bit worried if i buy frm them ..

so did they quote u a package price for it?

no la. i ordered in jul. but request for delivery only in nov/dec. cos i reno only nxt mth :bangwall:

anyway my hubby's uncle know one guy in red apple. so dun really need to worry if i dun get my furniture :notti:

:) Now, I just hope they keep to their words this time round after realising that they receive a lot of bad complains.

which branch u went to? IMM or Sungei Kadut? I hvnt been to the one at Sungei yet....

read abt the bad reviews on red apple thus a bit worried if i buy frm them ..

so did they quote u a package price for it?

I went to the branch at IMM. Yes, they quote me a package price for 4 items - coffee table, tv console, leather sofa and dining tables and chairs.

:) Now, I just hope they keep to their words this time round after realising that they receive a lot of bad complains.

I went to the branch at IMM. Yes, they quote me a package price for 4 items - coffee table, tv console, leather sofa and dining tables and chairs.

ya lo. anyway if really prob, i will ask hubby's uncle tok to de red apple guy. cos his frend is wking there ma. dere are all in de furniture line. so i think easier ba.

how much was de package they quoted u?

ya lo. anyway if really prob, i will ask hubby's uncle tok to de red apple guy. cos his frend is wking there ma. dere are all in de furniture line. so i think easier ba.

how much was de package they quoted u?

If I'm not wrong, the package price is $4088 for the above 4 items.

can pm me the price ....just for homework purpose

ok i saw the price...quite gd deal leh...hahaha can i look for maggie next time if i wana order? kekekeke

can pm me the price ....just for homework purpose

ok i saw the price...quite gd deal leh...hahaha can i look for maggie next time if i wana order? kekekeke

Sure, you can look for her. She is sweet and nice. :) Yup it's quite a good deal. That is why we were tempted to sign on the dotted line when we were offered this price.

My furniture is coming at the end of Oct. See whether they arrive on time or not. Maybe I try to see if they push it earlier.

Sure, you can look for her. She is sweet and nice. :) Yup it's quite a good deal. That is why we were tempted to sign on the dotted line when we were offered this price.

My furniture is coming at the end of Oct. See whether they arrive on time or not. Maybe I try to see if they push it earlier.

they tell me est 6-8wks for delivery shuld be juz nice

Hi Princess,

May I know where you bought that beautiful coffee table from? What is the price? Simply ethereal!....:)

Pat

i remember it was 599. not sure if can ask for discount.

princess,

Nice flat u have got there in Rivervale. Which block is that? Do u have the floorplan? How much did u spend on your reno? Congrats!