Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
princessofhearts

More Than A Home - A Place Of Our Own

Our resale 5 room flat is in the midst of renovation. Not going for an ID so now still searching for a contractor. Quite excited to see the end product.

These are the photos of our flat before reno.

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Edited by princessofhearts

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah looks very spacious

when intending to start reno?

Still searching for contractors. Have seen several including Ho Bee. Patrick from Ho Bee looks and sounds very experience while giving advice for our reno for our house. But worried abt the workmanship.

Now waiting for quotations from three contractors. haha

Actually, not very spacious lah... your eyes playing tricks on you only. Remember there is no furniture.

Congrates on ur new place! The flooring looks new, can save $$ if u dun intend to hack the flooring. :good:

Yup, I'm not going to hack the marble flooring. Now, intending to polish the marble flooring. However, three contractors whom I seek advice from told me not worth it to hire experts to polish the marble flooring. They told us to just DIY to polish.

What do you all think? Should I just DIY?

so u will overhaul the whole hse? looks like good condition to move in

We bought this house due to the good condition. Now, we will change from this country style theme to modern black and white theme. We tried to DIY the design. Hope that it won't turn out rojak haha

Edited by princessofhearts

These are the furniture that we bought from red apple.

Furniture bought as a package: Tv console, Leather sofa, Coffee Table and Dining table with 4 chairs.

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

Didn't manage to take the pics of tv console and coffee table.

Wah.. DIY polishing ah? Very tiring and time consuming leh. If it's not too expensive, then just go ahead and engage someone to polish loh, especially if u need those machines to polish.

Can see that u like crystal lights very much from ur lights selection. Love the MBR lights! :wub:

such gd conditioned....can save a lot on reno liao...... :good:

look fwd to see more picts!

Thanks bought it cos of the good condition. Hope that we could keep our reno cost at about 10K

Wah.. DIY polishing ah? Very tiring and time consuming leh. If it's not too expensive, then just go ahead and engage someone to polish loh, especially if u need those machines to polish.

Can see that u like crystal lights very much from ur lights selection. Love the MBR lights! :wub:

If I were to do the DIY polishing. Won't be using the machines I guess. Just use some special chemicals to polish.

Thanks! I love the MBR lights too. :P

If I were to do the DIY polishing. Won't be using the machines I guess. Just use some special chemicals to polish.

Thanks! I love the MBR lights too. :P

Hehe.. if ur won't be using machines and have the time to spare, then go for it bah! Can meet ur budget and also will have a great sense of achievement. hehe :)