Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
princessofhearts

More Than A Home - A Place Of Our Own

hello princess!

your house looks very spacious!!! the marble looks very nice too.. !

for the wallpaper, do you know how much? i am trying to decide between wall paper and just colouring the wall to save $$, so if you could advice, that would be great!

Thanks jwn for your compliments. For the wallpaper, based on our own estimation, it costs about $1400- $1600 for my living room walls and MBR walls. This includes the installation fee by goodrich expertise.

Not too sure I've estimated correctly or not. I will update you on the costing once I confirmed my order with goodrich sales personnel.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah so expensive ah... how much per roll for the amazone? Didn't manage to check it out while I was at goodrich. Saw this online yesterday night and I thought it might be a good choice for our MBR wall.

All my lights are bought at a package price of $1,900

For the amazone they charge by per sq metre, and it is $270 per sq metre, for a small piece of wall in my bedroom they quote me $3K plus! faint! :bleah:

thanx for your lighting info, we wanted to get our dining lights and we like the light which you chose for your MBR, we intend to place it at our foyer instead. yeah agree one of the sales asst quite nice service.

For the amazone they charge by per sq metre, and it is $270 per sq metre, for a small piece of wall in my bedroom they quote me $3K plus! faint! :bleah:

thanx for your lighting info, we wanted to get our dining lights and we like the light which you chose for your MBR, we intend to place it at our foyer instead. yeah agree one of the sales asst quite nice service.

Wow! :wacko: That's too expensive. Maybe it's because amazone is imported. If that's the case, I might settle for other wallpaper then. Thanks for you info. :jammin:

if it's $270 psm, then it shouldn't really cost that much

unless it's to cover an entire wall from floor to ceiling

workmanship won't cost $1k right? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

if it's $270 psm, then it shouldn't really cost that much

unless it's to cover an entire wall from floor to ceiling

workmanship won't cost $1k right? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

not too sure how they come up with the final total, they told me it's by per sq metre and when i ask them over the phone for my piece of wall of how tall and wide my wall will be, they tabulated this amt. Heard they need to indent and is a special piece of wall paper.

Hmmm... Let me enquire about the costing from goodrich personnel the next time when I go there. But Amazone is nice. :)

Now thinking of buying electronics stuff for our new house. Is EF brand of washing machine good?

Choice #4: Raffi wallpaper But it will be in black and grey./size]

Raffi.jpg

I prefer the Raffi. The rest very hard to go with alot of furnitures and designs. Too much impact and direct. The Raffi flowery design looks more like a pattern, but if you look closer it actually is a flower. so the attention will not be drawn too much to the wallpaper as the wallpaper is supposed to compliment your furnitures or room as a whole.

Just my 5 cents.