Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junxian

Jax & Nana Simple Place

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My house will have a little bit of black ceiling... pray hard it will turn out to be ok...

Side track abit :P your to get list got West Highland Terrier ! lol... i also getting a dog after I move in...

That is a very nice colour for your kitchen Cabinet!! I also want! The tabletop will be black?? and and Your tap is SOOOOO BIG!!

ya... and its up today ! :dancingqueen: .. my tap really big ? I though its normal

My house will have a little bit of black ceiling... pray hard it will turn out to be ok...

Side track abit :P your to get list got West Highland Terrier ! lol... i also getting a dog after I move in...

oooo for me place.. i m ok with the living with black ceiling.. BUT the problem lies in the foyer and walkway, they are way too dark for us. :( ... anyway I m quite pleased with the new color... :notti:

my sofa and dining are delivering this sat 0.o ... the same day wallpaper will be lay .. wonder is it too rush :dunno:

Wah , very darling color. But it turn out very nice indeed! :notti:

hee.ya.thanks.. the 3d design is very important to visualize this color combi with my platform color....

anyway.. carpentry almost complete... tomorrow will wash + install toilet stuff :dancingqueen:

carday6_bedhead.jpg

carday6_mirror.jpg

carday6_sidetable.jpg

carday6_shoerack.jpg

carday6_dininglight.jpg

carday6_dininglight_on.jpg

carday6_kitch.jpg

carday6_solid.jpg

carday6_scv.jpg

carday6_hood_on.jpg

carday6_dish.jpg

Hi junxian,

your WIW looks really good. :)

Judging from the number of power points you have at the SCV point, I guess you have many game consoles huh? :P

Hi junxian,

your WIW looks really good. :)

Judging from the number of power points you have at the SCV point, I guess you have many game consoles huh? :P

Thanks... now must find away to cover the wiw area.... was qoute $750 for extra partition + glass door... too ba don't have the budget :(

hee.... better more than less ma. TV , HTS , SCV , Wii already took 4 le wor 8| 2 spare.. keke

keke.. counting days to move in :P

fridge

DSCF1279.jpg

wm

DSCF1280.jpg

long hall

DSCF1288.jpg

dining to foyer

DSCF1289.jpg

wallpaper texture

DSCF1291.jpg

living from dining

DSCF1295.jpg

switch + wallpaper

DSCF1301.jpg

:dancingqueen:

now waiting my TV to be mounted and some minor touch up !