Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junxian

Jax & Nana Simple Place

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey junxian,

can i ask if u knw the brand of the laminate that idealhouse provides?

I think is brand ABET model HPL Print ( high pressure laminate) .. from my pics

hey... love your coffee table... can it function as a bench too?

can PM me where u got it as well as the price? Thanks.

hi juzguy... sorry I can't help you with this... as the coffee table is a spare unit from aunt house :P

edit : it should able to serve as a bench too...

Edited by junxian

Can I ask 2 silly questions?

First question was that, the second question is is the I-Deal House ID the same as www.idealhouse.com.sg ? Kinda confused by the hyphen. I don't wanna get mixed up if there's really two different ID.

Recently, there were some reports that this furniture shop which has a very similar name to a well-known furniture shop. But in fact, its like the "imitation" and made a bad name for itself by "closing down the shop" after a few months and then "re-open" again in another name, rendering those home-owners who placed deposits to get furniture with the previous shop with no furniture and poorer pockets after making payment and not recieving the goods.

Made me so scare of getting the wrong names and shops now.

Can I ask 2 silly questions?

First question was that, the second question is is the I-Deal House ID the same as www.idealhouse.com.sg ? Kinda confused by the hyphen. I don't wanna get mixed up if there's really two different ID.

Recently, there were some reports that this furniture shop which has a very similar name to a well-known furniture shop. But in fact, its like the "imitation" and made a bad name for itself by "closing down the shop" after a few months and then "re-open" again in another name, rendering those home-owners who placed deposits to get furniture with the previous shop with no furniture and poorer pockets after making payment and not recieving the goods.

Made me so scare of getting the wrong names and shops now.

http://www.idealhouse.com.sg/ << yes this is their webpage :notti:

erm.. about the <something> story? better avoid shops blacklisted here =D

very nice house!!!looks Homely! :good:

thanks thanks... there are some addition to the study rm, just lazy to post hahaha... move in 3 mths already

thanks thanks.

haha I thought I posted the last pic I should but I forgot to post my curtain :bangwall:

finalliving-1.jpg

*my flash caused the noise on my wall ... ps ps

finalcurtain-1.jpg

:wub: its tv time :sport-smiley-004:

nice place.....love your living's feature wall for tv!!!!! lovely!!!!! i'm puzzled, what if one day u change tv brand and size, must change tv bracket??? can still fit on nicely to the feature wall???

tks tks