Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junxian

Jax & Nana Simple Place

yup ! initially ID proposed use parquet but personally i prefer use laminate as I feel the contrast is nice ;)

oh ya .. is 1.7k for the platform... just realised its more than enough to buy a nice bedroom set !

Thanks for sharing! is the platform high enuff to hide aircon trunking? hmm.. :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pictures time ! :sport-smiley-004:

Free gift from RHD reno loan

RHBfree.jpg

saw this before going up

dangerlol.jpg

messy !

livingwiring.jpg

aircond trunking... gas on top , water below

mbrtrunking1.jpg

aircond ledge....

trunkingLedge.jpg

water pipe to be covered by platform

waterpipe.jpg

thats all for now ! next series most probably after the ceilings/lightings are up !

:yamseng:

it's nice to conceal the trunking.....but, hv to worry abt water condenses and also leakage leh.

my gf had a terribly bad experience when she hide the trunkings,....and barely 3 months after she moved in,.....it starts to condense water and thus result in those water-marks mould on the false ceiling.....*sigh*

and after close to 1yr of stay,...it starts leakage problem.....and she ended up has to remove the false ceiling and re-run the trunking lor.

her A/C man went down many times to help rectify,...but can't find anything cos all hidden lor.......

after her bad experience,.....i'd learnt that conceal / hide = risk.

it's nice to conceal the trunking.....but, hv to worry abt water condenses and also leakage leh.

my gf had a terribly bad experience when she hide the trunkings,....and barely 3 months after she moved in,.....it starts to condense water and thus result in those water-marks mould on the false ceiling.....*sigh*

and after close to 1yr of stay,...it starts leakage problem.....and she ended up has to remove the false ceiling and re-run the trunking lor.

her A/C man went down many times to help rectify,...but can't find anything cos all hidden lor.......

after her bad experience,.....i'd learnt that conceal / hide = risk.

hee... inside false ceiling is gas pipe.... the water pipe is under platform. understand the common problem is bad piping leverage. hopefully gain city did a good job.

depends on whether u get a invertor aircon and the tehnical specs of the insulator and copper piping and water piping. invertor aircon needs thicker trunking box due to thicker insulator.. if u got the thinner one, highly likely to leak due to condensation.

just checked with id.. if there is water leakage, it will be near the aircond unit blower... woulddn't be in the concealed area... plus mine is non-inverter too.... just cross my fingers >.>

wow,...looks like it's a major project leh!

sure turn out swee swee...... ;)

i shall camp here to wait for more pix... :)

wow it must have cost you quite a big to hack and rebuilt the wall...

Good layout to extend your MBR with WIW. :)

hmm.. whole reno cost around 25k +/- also not sure ex or not :dunno: just hope it turn out something nice

wow,...looks like it's a major project leh!

sure turn out swee swee...... ;)

i shall camp here to wait for more pix... :)

haha no la .. the untouched are not showed ... like toilets/common bedrooms..... mainly only living and MBR

like that your living room will become smaller wor... but bed room BIG la..hee...

keep updates going on k?

ya will be narrow .. but still quite long ba... sure .. will update again this friday ....

today should be started painting then friday installing lightings :notti:

Edited by junxian