Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junxian

Jax & Nana Simple Place

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow i think it's consider cheap leh... 5 room at $25k...

some will spend maybe 10k to get wat you are doing... :)

pass me your key lah...

I walk to your place maybe 10min only...

help u take pic and post... :P

i am excited to see ur pics!! cos my layout is gg to be abt the same as urs... hee.. den i can imagine better... can you pleaseeeeeee take a pic of the living from the main door/dining there? I wan to see whether living narrow or not... wahahhaha please?!?! thanks!!!

the walkway to the rooms look quite long too wahaha.

so ur tv console will protrude out? my WIW wall will be pushed in abt 50sm so that my tv console is in line with my HS feature wall... Yet to confirm with ID anyway... =)

i wana see more pics :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

tonight :notti:

i am excited to see ur pics!! cos my layout is gg to be abt the same as urs... hee.. den i can imagine better... can you pleaseeeeeee take a pic of the living from the main door/dining there? I wan to see whether living narrow or not... wahahhaha please?!?! thanks!!!

the walkway to the rooms look quite long too wahaha.

so ur tv console will protrude out? my WIW wall will be pushed in abt 50sm so that my tv console is in line with my HS feature wall... Yet to confirm with ID anyway... =)

nope..as you see from the pics.... my console is in inner part.. . better that way.. i feel a protrude console not so suitable... =P .erm means your console will have round edge near bedroom side?

Edited by junxian

today shocked by what we see right after opened the door.

first, was to see windows grilled are up ! :thumbs up:

second, we don't know why our living wall painted PINK 8| same to MBR .. immediately called our ID, after checked with him, the supplier gave the wrong color... so will need to redo... luckily just small issue :P

no matter what .. here are some pics to share....

living to dining area.... silver lines are up with touch up to be done when installing wallpaper

dininingfromliving.jpg

foyer... decided to change the ceiling color as it appear too dark than expected.

foyer1.jpg

here is the MBR with platform covered... cfm not the violet purple it supposed to be

livingwrongcolor.jpg

common room lights..bright enough

studylight.jpg

and finally the room with correct color

studyrm.jpg

:)

today shocked by what we see right after opened the door.

first, was to see windows grilled are up ! :thumbs up:

second, we don't know why our living wall painted PINK 8| same to MBR .. immediately called our ID, after checked with him, the supplier gave the wrong color... so will need to redo... luckily just small issue :P

no matter what .. here are some pics to share....

living to dining area.... silver lines are up with touch up to be done when installing wallpaper

dininingfromliving.jpg

foyer... decided to change the ceiling color as it appear too dark than expected.

foyer1.jpg

here is the MBR with platform covered... cfm not the violet purple it supposed to be

livingwrongcolor.jpg

common room lights..bright enough

studylight.jpg

and finally the room with correct color

studyrm.jpg

:)

nice nice. finally to see some more interesting work being done :dancingqueen:

Hmmmm looks like ur reno processing qutie fast hor....

the pink color in ur MBR is it lollipop?

hmm .. maybe coz I nv do any major hacking/flooring/tiling works ba.. thats why seems fast :dancingqueen: .

not sure too ... seems like a bit diff den lollipop.

huh why paint wrong colour one... super shock lol but glad to see things are going to finish!

supplier gave wrong :furious:

next mon-tue goin to repaint and clear debris. wednesday installing air-cond blower and washing :dancingqueen: so probably next week will have nicer photos !

:yamseng: