hari raya purchase ! sponsored by my aunt :D

Electrolux EWF771

EWF771.jpg

Also my electrical work bill up to 1.9K :(

Add scv point - $110

Point- ea 50. - total to be updated

Upgrade to big switches - $280

Double switch for living - $ 65 ea x 3 total = 195

was expecting like 1k for electrical.. but forgot to figure in cove lighting point and switches upgrade :furious:

EDIT : oh ya .. also purchased sanyo system 3 aircond :D ..... below 2k with insulation upgrade

Edited by junxian

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow the aircon is a gd buy leh.....

yeah. was shocked with the price. last week was qouted 2289 for toshiba sys 3... this week gt qouted 1990. with the same stuff.... but finally still opted for sanyo .. as both best bargain and best tech also said sanyo more value for $ and save electricity.

wonder why this sudden drop of $200 bucks in pricing :unsure: luckily never buy last week ( due to bad serviceman )

Edited by junxian

yeah. was shocked with the price. last week was qouted 2289 for toshiba sys 3... this week gt qouted 1990. with the same stuff.... but finally still opted for sanyo .. as both best bargain and best tech also said sanyo more value for $ and save electricity.

wonder why this sudden drop of $200 bucks in pricing :unsure: luckily never buy last week ( due to bad serviceman )

so in the end u buy frm best tech? danny did tell me not to buy frm best tech or is it all tech (???) hmm cant remember the name also ..cos service not dat gd.

ya just do a search here you will noe both best gt some problem.. .. i bought from gain city =D

ya i read abt the bad reviews on the both ..so i bought mine frm gain also

my unit jin ma huan one..a lot of aircon brands i cant buy due to the big compressor etc etc ...sigh...end up only daikin or mitsubishi and somemore must be inverter unit hor!!!!!!

wow you gt some nice budget to spend on the new house. Envy keke

For my house they said can fit even tat dinosour sanyo compressor.haha

Updates - they should be doin electrical today and tml. Next week is aircond and false ceiling! Cant wait to start carpentry!

kitchen base on 1 oct 08

base.jpg

Edited by junxian

me electrical breakdown

light point - 22 pcs x $50 = 1100

double ( ??? ) - 3 pcs x $65 = 195

heater point - 1 pcs x $80 = 80

scv point - 1 pcs x 110 = $110

wiring for 2 way switch - 2 pcs x $60 = $120

hager big switch ( all ) = $ 280

install all light - 6 pcs x $10 = 60

total $1900

dunno what is double... means 1 switch on 2 lights ?

ya i read abt the bad reviews on the both ..so i bought mine frm gain also

my unit jin ma huan one..a lot of aircon brands i cant buy due to the big compressor etc etc ...sigh...end up only daikin or mitsubishi and somemore must be inverter unit hor!!!!!!

ops. how to c got enugh space for compressor or not? i dunno wor. i juz went ahead to buy mitsubishi non-inverter 8|

ops. how to c got enugh space for compressor or not? i dunno wor. i juz went ahead to buy mitsubishi non-inverter 8|

Mine is a resale w/o aircon ledge and gain city salesguy ask me whether my window is casement or sliding...mine will be casement so the choices will be much lesser as the casement window might "hit" some of the compressor cos sys 4 compressor is really huge!

Mine is a resale w/o aircon ledge and gain city salesguy ask me whether my window is casement or sliding...mine will be casement so the choices will be much lesser as the casement window might "hit" some of the compressor cos sys 4 compressor is really huge!

oo. mine is oso resale. i think shuld be no aircon ledge, cos old one. but no prob la. cos i changing all de windows ma. n de compressor shuld be placed outside mbr de window. n bedrooms i installing sliding windows. only dining, living n kitchen i install casement window =p

oo. mine is oso resale. i think shuld be no aircon ledge, cos old one. but no prob la. cos i changing all de windows ma. n de compressor shuld be placed outside mbr de window. n bedrooms i installing sliding windows. only dining, living n kitchen i install casement window =p

mine is opp frm urs... whole hse casement (for more ventilation) then dining and studyroom sliding

junxian,

any more updates on ur hse?

haha yea... but no pics as my hp gt no cam :(

yesterday went to buy lighting(s) with Danny .. spend 1.3k :furious: burst budget again.

today and tml will be doing wiring , wednesday is aircond trunking... so wednesday then will have pics to share :unsure:

haha yea... but no pics as my hp gt no cam :(

yesterday went to buy lighting(s) with Danny .. spend 1.3k :furious: burst budget again.

today and tml will be doing wiring , wednesday is aircond trunking... so wednesday then will have pics to share :unsure:

where did he bring u to buy lightings?

another thing done!