Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junxian

Jax & Nana Simple Place

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
very nice design.

can pm me ur quote,esp, on MBR for WIW.

thanks

my wiw :bleah: nv state any requirement/comment... this is my id first design.. am ok with it =P

wiwla8.jpg

pm sent :yamseng::dancingqueen:

Edited by junxian

yday i met up with Danny and he showed me ur living rm 3D pics as well telling me that ur unit is starting work soon

hahaha i told him i saw it before lor LOL.....

im waiting to see ur "real" pics...or mayb if convenient can i dropby ur unit to see ur carpentary kekeke..but actually im quite confident danny can do a great job lor.

yday i met up with Danny and he showed me ur living rm 3D pics as well telling me that ur unit is starting work soon

hahaha i told him i saw it before lor LOL.....

im waiting to see ur "real" pics...or mayb if convenient can i dropby ur unit to see ur carpentary kekeke..but actually im quite confident danny can do a great job lor.

oh ? so how does the meeting goes ?

carpentry wise, from what I saw from his prev work... was really nicely done. hopefully it turn out more or less the same look and feel :bow:

Hi Junxian,

Went with Danny to see some of his ongoing projects recently, workmanship not bad. Thought of enaging his service too. Can U PM me your quotation?? :D:D:D Thanks.

carpentry wise, from what I saw from his prev work... was really nicely done. hopefully it turn out more or less the same look and feel :bow:

Hi Junxian,

Went with Danny to see some of his ongoing projects recently, workmanship not bad. Thought of enaging his service too. Can U PM me your quotation?? :D:D:D Thanks.

i dont have the softcopy :(

i dont have the softcopy :(

So what is the renovation cost for your house? The quotation for my resale 5I (126 sqm) is almost 50K b4 GST excluding electrical. I m doing up the whole house including changing the windows

im still deciding cos still waiting for another quote frm another ID ....but somehw i feel we can click with Danny lor but then quote wise a bit higher than my budget which im trying to figure out where to cut cost nw

So what is the renovation cost for your house? The quotation for my resale 5I (126 sqm) is almost 50K b4 GST excluding electrical. I m doing up the whole house including changing the windows

mine is almost 60k including electrical and aircon also....very scary figure :jawdrop:

im still deciding cos still waiting for another quote frm another ID ....but somehw i feel we can click with Danny lor but then quote wise a bit higher than my budget which im trying to figure out where to cut cost nw

mine is almost 60k including electrical and aircon also....very scary figure :jawdrop:

ooo 60K ~~ care to share your 2d proposed layout ? :P

ooo 60K ~~ care to share your 2d proposed layout ? :P

i did not get any layout frm Danny yet

as i hv yet to cfm so a bit pai seh to ask frm him also...anyway i find time to meet up with him again since i still have another 1mth plus before i get hold of my keys

i did not get any layout frm Danny yet

as i hv yet to cfm so a bit pai seh to ask frm him also...anyway i find time to meet up with him again since i still have another 1mth plus before i get hold of my keys

2D drawings come after first discussion on what you wanted to do, then after, the initial qoute... its quite

an experience to see different ID propose different layouts.

... erm ... i went to meet him and discussed about 2d proposed layout without even knowing when I m collecting my keys... haha .. i probably wasted some other IDs time 8|

Edited by junxian

Hmm, from the drawings, it seems like u are covering up ur mbr windows & only revealing the air con ledge window? Or am I wrong?

Hmm, from the drawings, it seems like u are covering up ur mbr windows & only revealing the air con ledge window? Or am I wrong?

nope... the air-cond ledge is supposed to be at bottom right part of the drawing.. but nt shown.

the window seen in the drawing is the actual mbr window.