Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
arthurtan

What women got to do with shoe cabinet?!!!

As a lady, I agree that shoe cabinet is very important :=)

I guess for me, I already have about 20 pair of shoes (hmm.. 5 slip ons, 2 slippers, 2 track shoes, 5 high heel shoes, 5 short heeled shoes, 1 boots, 1 bowling shoe...)

So I have a custom made 4 feet tall shoe cabinet, with a 3 feet short cabinet with seatee. The below portion is to put shoes, then Im making a drawer to keep all socks (&etc). Above portion is to put shoe boxes, newspapers, etc. There is also a compartment to keep brollies. Very happy with the shoe cabinet.. my hubby is understanding :) (meaning he is ok to us buying one from outside or custom made) Cost $850 - ok lah, even if I buy 2 shoe cabinet to put, its about $300x2 = $600 right? For $250 more, can have a tall shoe cabinet custom made- why not right?

If the guy disagreed, I would probably be nagging about it every day into his ears..:yamseng:

Edited by mint

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
1 solution:

Ask your wife to pay more.

80:20

Afterall your wife will be occupied the whole cabinet.

Right Guys???

Married liao still husband money wife money meh?

My hubby can't complain abt having a shoe cabinet because....

............................... because .................................................

........................................................he has alot more footwear and clothes than me.

My footwear (sandals, mules, slippers, Crocs) occupy one shelf, while our son's footwear occupy another shelf. The rest of the whole shoe cabinet, is fully stuffed with hubby's footwear.

And he's the one that forked out $$ for the shoe cabinet. :dunno::rofl:

Edited by gendon

Married liao still husband money wife money meh?

My money is my money, his money is also my money... kekeke 8|

:P My jie meis made him sign contract that fateful morning... :dunno::rofl:

I agree with you too. We also have similar show cabinet design with top drawer for keys, magazines, letters, socks, everyday used items.

Customised shoe cabinet storage for us is very important as will keep everything neat & tidy. Advantage is that you can have the exact length & height you want.

As for how much space i get is generally 1/4 of wife. Anyway, found out that best not to have too many shoes stored and not wear it constantly cos the humidity will degrade the shoes rubber & sole. Just recently have to throw away several almost new shoes cos the sole just cames off :P literally while walking :rofl:

Think for most of guys just need minimal: 1 x sport shoe, 2 x working shoe, 2 x casual shoe, slipper :dunno: Correct guys?

As a lady, I agree that shoe cabinet is very important :=)

I guess for me, I already have about 20 pair of shoes (hmm.. 5 slip ons, 2 slippers, 2 track shoes, 5 high heel shoes, 5 short heeled shoes, 1 boots, 1 bowling shoe...)

So I have a custom made 4 feet tall shoe cabinet, with a 3 feet short cabinet with seatee. The below portion is to put shoes, then Im making a drawer to keep all socks (&etc). Above portion is to put shoe boxes, newspapers, etc. There is also a compartment to keep brollies. Very happy with the shoe cabinet.. my hubby is understanding 8| (meaning he is ok to us buying one from outside or custom made) Cost $850 - ok lah, even if I buy 2 shoe cabinet to put, its about $300x2 = $600 right? For $250 more, can have a tall shoe cabinet custom made- why not right?

If the guy disagreed, I would probably be nagging about it every day into his ears..8|

Luckily my hubby didnt stop me from having the 6ft shoe cabinet and 18ft walk-in-wardrobe which I am going to have soon! :rolleyes: Else I think he gonna suffer for very long! *evil laughter* :curse: