Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

how's the sale?

thinking of going but don't know worth the trip or not...

and the flowers :wub: :wub:

mmm honestly? I don't think it's worth it. only a few things are on sale and they were already on sale beforehand. just that now they are even cheaper... :P AND lots of things still seem out of stock. haiz.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice flower you got there. :P

Is Ikea crowded today?

heh thanks..

mm for a weekday afternoon I guess there was quite a number of people.. but I wouldn't say it was crowded.

hahah the card so SWEEEETTTTTT ler :sport-smiley-004: very lomantic ar :sport-smiley-004:

hehe :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: ya I was touched by the card more than the flowers.. :P

ahhh ok. I prefer the elastic sort wor... haha Mom's jumping through the roof after she found out that all three of us kids got WHITE sheets. hahahahahahha I'd better go out and get darker sheets soon before she faints from nagging. :P

Finally... Photos of my room.

View from bedroom door

Myroom1.jpg

closer

Myroom2.jpg

View from foot of bed

I'm so happy with my decision to have a single bed cos I have so much more space to put all the stuff I want and still have enough moving space. whahaha

Finally my little happy cow that my bf got for me for CNY (year of OX)

HAPPY CNY!

Nice room, but what is the reason for the grills?

Nice room, but what is the reason for the grills?

the window grilles? The house came with them... so we didn't take them down.

But I want to change grilles eventually cos I've been hurting myself while opening and closing my windows.. my hand gets trapped between the vertical bars and the glass window... and it's very painful. Waiting for extra money and I'll change to those with horizontal bars only... whahaha

My parents are a little afraid of "spiderman". From the corridor there seems to be a ledge outside where you can climb over the railings outside our house and to these windows.. :) so we left the grilles there lor

:)

Edited by pinkpetter

the window grilles? The house came with them... so we didn't take them down.

But I want to change grilles eventually cos I've been hurting myself while opening and closing my windows.. my hand gets trapped between the vertical bars and the glass window... and it's very painful. Waiting for extra money and I'll change to those with horizontal bars only... whahaha

My parents are a little afraid of "spiderman". From the corridor there seems to be a ledge outside where you can climb over the railings outside our house and to these windows.. :) so we left the grilles there lor

:)

OIC, but removing the grills, especially those old design ones, really makes a big difference to the ambience of the room. Hope you would at least change to those wrought iron type with nice designs :)

:) xebay I'll consider. but not now. Spent too much. I'll wait it out. :)

This morning... we began our little project... firstly... my bunny had to be confined...

DSCF0001.jpg

Then we wrecked her house and raided all her things...

DSCF0002.jpg

and finally we finished the screens!!

DSCF0003.jpg

I'll take a more complete photo in the morning. :)

:) screen is $29.

But you need to buy the track. Single track is $15 and tripe track is $29. The little thing used to mount the track to the ceiling costs $4 and you need two per track. Then for each screen you need the top and bottom rail which cost $15 a set. :)