Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cuian01

Laminate Floor Recommendation?

Hi, Guys,

Don't like the tile at new purchased resale flat, plan to just cover it with Laminate Floor.

Checked 'Korntex' the amazon series, a little bit expensive for the 10mm.

Do you have any recommendations? And can you share with me the price and configuration?

thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, Guys,

Don't like the tile at new purchased resale flat, plan to just cover it with Laminate Floor.

Do you have any recommendations? And can you share with me the price and configuration?

thanks!

have u tried supreme laminated floor, their wood is more suitable for the local weather

You can look at other series from Kronotex, it should have something cheaper to meet your budget.

Another good brand is Pergo, but I think its pricing is slightly more expensive. Someone said Pergo has a product range made in Msia for those with budget constraint. Worth to take a look.

I am using Supreme. In my personal view, its quality is not as good as Kronotex. But the workmanship is quite good & after-sale service is not bad too.

Hi, Guys,

thanks!

Hi Cuian01, have you decided on which laminate flooring to go for yet?

I am using Kronotex Exquisit... Amazone and Mammut are the higher range..

I did around $2.3K for 2 BRs and MBR...

I think there are pros and cons gng thru ID or direct to supplier...

Best is to get two quotes and compare..

Any problem, you can get your ID to liase and most probably labour charges paid thru them coz your hse is still under warranty..

If you get thru supplier, probably hv to pay labour charges but materials are free if under warranty..

how? has anyone has went through and care to share??

Hi, Guys,

thanks!

Hi Cuian01,

Today we have our laminate floor installed. We are very glad and happy with the workmanship and we like the colour (wenge) and texture of the laminate floor. The brand is Vohringer.

Now

2437883880063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

Before

2540650250063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

And even the raised platform in the MBR is finally covered.

2866513020063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

Glad that someone here has used vohringer & gave good comments on them.

When I was sourcing for my laminated flooring, I emailed them for more details. By the time the sales guy rang me (2 weeks later), I have already signed up with Supreme. Will tell friends to give vohringer a try for laminate quotation next time.

For those who need their website, here it goes.

http://www.vohringer.com.sg/

Hi, Guys,

thanks!

If budget allow, parquet/hardwood floor is better in terms of durability. Hollowness and wet floor is the major problem. Repair to a small area can cost $300 - $500. It cannot be sand down or re-varnish.

Juz my 2 cts worth

Glad that someone here has used vohringer & gave good comments on them.

When I was sourcing for my laminated flooring, I emailed them for more details. By the time the sales guy rang me (2 weeks later), I have already signed up with Supreme. Will tell friends to give vohringer a try for laminate quotation next time.

For those who need their website, here it goes.

http://www.vohringer.com.sg/

vohringer only got 1 grade and I just got a quote directly from them... is about $4.72 psf...

cut 1 door = 90 and additional charge for hacking skirting...

I think is too expensive.... still waiting for other quote

I feel that you should compare the quote from Vohringer with Kronotex, & not Supreme.

Bcos these 2 brands are from Europe with diff wood quality & technology, whilst Supreme is from Msia.

When I asked Kronotex in Feb, they quoted me $4.80psf, which is abt the same as your $4.72psf from Vohringer.

maybe u can compare the new range of Supreme laminates

heard that the pricing is like 5.50

and then like resistant to all kinds of stuff

my contractor told me my quote din include all this...

sobz

maybe u can compare the new range of Supreme laminates

heard that the pricing is like 5.50

and then like resistant to all kinds of stuff

my contractor told me my quote din include all this...

sobz

think it is called Tropical Hardwood, supposed to good in resistant against all kinds of good things they say.

$5.20 + GST. During expo, they will quote $4.50 + GST.....

too late for me le

mine was quoted by contractor

Which is better, Laminate / Timber flooring / Parquet? Will there be hollow or noise when walk on the planks?