Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luckable

Our 3rm Flat @ Chong Pang

i love ur home design!

i can't believe the before & after!

much less believe it is a 3 room unit (which i am living in, same floor plan etc and the stupid ugly kitchen)

most impt, i totally love ur kitchen, the stainless steel with white is absolute dream kitchen material.

you really inspired me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i love ur home design!

i can't believe the before & after!

much less believe it is a 3 room unit (which i am living in, same floor plan etc and the stupid ugly kitchen)

most impt, i totally love ur kitchen, the stainless steel with white is absolute dream kitchen material.

you really inspired me.

Thanks. :P

it doesn't seems like i'm staying in a 3room flat cause it's so spacious except my MBR(a bit cramp but i think it's fine and i love it's coziness).

i love my kitchen too but stainless steel is really hard to maintain cause i already got a numbers of obvious scratches and the best part is i haven't even cook a meal yet! lol

i also regret buying a my front load washing machine, so not user friendly and not good to use lah. :curse:

hihi! ur kitchen is very nice! I love the s/s top, but me n hubs too clumsy to prevent scratching it. Which brand of laminates did u use for ur white high gloss? Any waviness?

hi luckable, can i how where did u buy ur marble dining set from and how much u pay for it?

We bought the marble table for $300 and $80 for the mover.. :dancingqueen:

The owner moving out so selling very cheap.. They bought the table $3k plus 5 yrs ago :yamseng:

Edited by luckable

Just send my dog for sterilisation.. So far so gd.. He nvr anyhow pee to mark territory.. :rolleyes:

But he not as active as last time, now he keep slping.. I think he haven fully recover, see him so ke lian i also heart pain..

So far Inzen after sales service v gd.. I sms roy abt some defects and ytd the plumber, carpenter and the glass ppl came up to check and fix.. Everyone was so polite and the carpenter even apologise to me for not doing a gd job.. :good::good::good:

3262462856_a06a0254c8.jpg

3262458820_c1f571f91e.jpg

So Cute! :P

3261640095_90dd716955.jpg

Edited by luckable

hi luckable

hubby and i just bought a 3 room and having headache over the MBR toilet.. :bangwall:

very impressed with the way u did up the MBR toilet.. :good:

can give me your id contact?

Thanks..

hi luckable

hubby and i just bought a 3 room and having headache over the MBR toilet.. :bangwall:

very impressed with the way u did up the MBR toilet.. :good:

can give me your id contact?

Thanks..

Thanks... I PM u oready... Good Luck! :yamseng:

Hi luckable,

may i know how much does your main door grille cost? intend to chance mine too..

btw, your home is very pretty and it doesnt look like a 3 room! like your sofa very much too.. looks very comfy.. :D

addtional thoughts...

well, i personally think white glossy cabinet is fine but if u r a perfectionist tat is very uncomfortable with seeing those fingerprints at different angel, it's best to do matt. it'll be style VS what's easy to maintain but i guess who will want to worry about cleaning the wardrobe every week?

anyway, the floor tiles we choose for our living rooms & rooms are very nice but i totally hate the water mark after u mopped the floor and when my dog come out of the bathroom n enter the living room, it's all printed on the floor tiles so i think for easy maintences is still those marble tiles like little spot of black, grey and white. EASY. i mop the floor now almost everyday but no use...still get lots of water mark and hair is so visible. :bangwall:

the rain shower we bought is also fine, our water pressure is high, it's really like walking in the rain but i discover i still prefer those normal shower which is at 45degrees becoz i'm having a hard time washing my shampoo off using the rain shower...see, i can't possibly tilt my head back to 90 degrees to wash off my shampoo, right and if i dun tilt my head at 90 degrees the shampoo will kena my eyes coz rain shower is coming from the top but not from the back at 45 degrees so i have to use the manual hand shower when i wash my hair.i prefer standing there and wash my hair with both hands rather than 1 hand take shower hose 1 hand washing my hair. :dunno:

conclusion: if u r a perfectionist dun choose white n glossy cabinet and dun do light colors floor tiles and if u prefer washing ur hair with 2 hands dun buy rain shower.

THINKKKKKKKKKK before u buy, nice is useless.

useful is the main thing. ;)

hi

read the above post, and somehow, you've answered the questions which I've been asking myself.

Been using matt laminates for kitchen and cabinets for the past 20+ years. So decided to go for a change to gloss, but having some hesitation as I'm aware gloss = fingerprints seen.

But now, after reading, I've decided, matt will be a better choice. cos we are both working, no one will have the energy to be cleaning away all the finger prints.

Wanted a rain shower cos everyone is using it.

but, i'm just like you. will tilt my head 45 degree to wash my hair, so not sure if aill get adapted to rain shower anot.

can i check, whats the water storage heater you chose? litres?

Lastly, floorings. yeah. even my current granite flooring has my dog's paw prints when he out from toilet after his pee.

but cos granite, so not obvious.

looks like I shld go for darker coloured homogenoeus tiles and not white ones. else I will be seeing prints and hair and i will go mad. hahaha

hi

read the above post, and somehow, you've answered the questions which I've been asking myself.

Been using matt laminates for kitchen and cabinets for the past 20+ years. So decided to go for a change to gloss, but having some hesitation as I'm aware gloss = fingerprints seen.

But now, after reading, I've decided, matt will be a better choice. cos we are both working, no one will have the energy to be cleaning away all the finger prints.

Wanted a rain shower cos everyone is using it.

but, i'm just like you. will tilt my head 45 degree to wash my hair, so not sure if aill get adapted to rain shower anot.

can i check, whats the water storage heater you chose? litres?

Lastly, floorings. yeah. even my current granite flooring has my dog's paw prints when he out from toilet after his pee.

but cos granite, so not obvious.

looks like I shld go for darker coloured homogenoeus tiles and not white ones. else I will be seeing prints and hair and i will go mad. hahaha

haha. i suggest u NOT to buy rain shower cause u really won't use the rain shower more than you use those normal one. really. my hubby straight away bought the rain shower we using now becoz it's nice and RAIN shower but ever since we moved in to our new house, he only used it for 1-2 times...i'm the one using it occasionally.

our water heater is 15litre.

i tell u, if give me 1 more chance, i will take away the rain shower, water heater, dining light, floor tiles, glossy laminate.

haha. really.

our electricity bill hit up to $77 last month, expensive right!?

we both go out in the morning, reached home later at night. on air-con thrice a month only...i wonder why the bill is so high.

i bet it's the fridge and water heater.

anyway, dun buy rain shower and just use darker tiles.

u wun regret it babe! :rolleyes:

Hi luckable,

may i know how much does your main door grille cost? intend to chance mine too..

btw, your home is very pretty and it doesnt look like a 3 room! like your sofa very much too.. looks very comfy.. :D

Hi, i think my door grille is abt $400.. hahaha.. i can't rem liao... hehehe.. :P