Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bakebean

North To East ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ 吾爱吾家

new book display shelf for my boy ... took the pic using my handphone, so not very clear.

Front view:

Image022.jpg

Back view:

Image023.jpg

there are somemore new addition, but think will put them up tomorrow.

SingTel line turned on this morning but got no ringtone :furious: the lines man just said "you just renovate your house huh? contact your contractor, our side ok". Called my ID and he quickly arrange his electrician to come over tmr.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wall decals closer view

P1050596.JPG

wall decals view 2

P1050602.JPG

L-Sofa from evov

P1050606.JPG

Ariston Washer

P1050614.JPG

and more old stuff from my ex-house to be unpacked... :help: looks like going to take 1 day leave before shift in ... lucky next Wed is PH.

Front view:

Image022.jpg

Back view:

Image023.jpg

This book shelf is very unique. May i know where did u buy this and how much does it cost?

I bought it from piccolo and it costs $210.

Your bookshelf is very cute, is it wood or other material?

It was made of plastic. At the back of the shelf stated LDPE - Low Density Polyethylene and is rather heavy.

ur book shelf looks cute..nw i stuff all the books into toyogo boxes hahahaha...

btw where did u get the dispenser frm?

out of sight , out of mind leh... so I try to ensure those books and toys are placed at a visible area and easily reach. For those items in toyogo boxes, they are usually items required my attention at use and I will label big big like "Art & Craft", "Water Play", etc on the boxes.

I get the dispenser through my company overseas biz partner. He brought it over for me when he flew from UK to Singapore in May.

You know for that dispenser, if anyone is interested, can combine orders for it & save a bit on shipping cost that way.

out of sight , out of mind leh... so I try to ensure those books and toys are placed at a visible area and easily reach. For those items in toyogo boxes, they are usually items required my attention at use and I will label big big like "Art & Craft", "Water Play", etc on the boxes.

I get the dispenser through my company overseas biz partner. He brought it over for me when he flew from UK to Singapore in May.

VERY TRUE!!! those inside the boxes at times i really lazy to take out and let my gal play cos the mummy lazy to keep everything again hahahaha

oh the dispenser looks gd to use ....tell me abt it after u start using ;)

Hi,

your place look cozy and wonderfully done up...i like it alot, esp your child room..i love the tree bookshelf

thanks thanks... i like this place too... at first still worried about getting resale flat

hahaaa... but my boy don't seems to like the tree leh... nvr mind lah, i like it can liao... LOL

You know for that dispenser, if anyone is interested, can combine orders for it & save a bit on shipping cost that way.

i will try the dispenser tomorrow , today just fill the dispenser with rice and oat...

BunBun planning for BP :notti:

Edited by bakebean

ok, for those who are interested about my new toy "cereal dispenser"...

- it is easy to use and maintain

- but think if going to use for rice may not be able to withstand if you fill up the canister with rice. I tried pouring 1 kg of rice and the holder titled abit, not too sturdy. So if you intend to use it for rice or beans, Zevro professional series with steel stand will be a better choice.

P1050625.JPG