Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icky

Hdb Sep 2008 Balloting Exercise

Hi everyone, I'm new here... ya I also very fed up with balloting. You know I try 7 times, everytime a day before result, I can't sleep... until a certain point when I open HDB letter I xian xian. Number so bad... When I go hdb told them if the government encouraging baby... then why don't let us couples who are going to get married to get house more easily. She directly gave me a huge Tsunami... You are not the only couple who are first timers...If you are in a hurry, go get a resale!

Anyway, hubby and me got a resale already near my in-law place so got 40K grant lor, nicely renovated but we still going to renovate coz haiz.... stove face toilet door... why like that? I also duno. Still got other thing renovating...

I wish all those who are looking forward to your new house... good luck!

If it is yours, it is yours...

i like this phrase...

its true indeed....

enjoy renovating... :sport-smiley-003:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
She intended to update from a 3 room to a 4 room so she went to try try. But now she is having 2nd thoughts because it's very far from her mother's flat which is in Bt Batok.

wow..try try also get such good number. So good! *envy*

PER DAY HOW MANY PPL WLD BE TOLD TO COME FOR THEIR FIRST APPOINTMENTS ?

100 ?

If I am not wrong it is 30-40 ppl each day. about 15mins each queue no.

That is what i calculated from my last balloting. You just take your queue no. divide the no. of days from start to your appt date, you should be able to guess the no. of queue no. a day.

Good luck and congrats!

:notti:

If I am not wrong it is 30-40 ppl each day. about 15mins each queue no.

That is what i calculated from my last balloting. You just take your queue no. divide the no. of days from start to your appt date, you should be able to guess the no. of queue no. a day.

Good luck and congrats!

:notti:

usually what is the rate of ppl taking up flat?

very curious... its a stupid question i know.. but juz curious....

infact i was hoping that all those who needs a flat badly to get a good queue no.

cos i know how they wld feel towards getting a flat.

i hope i wld get any flat with keys available for me... :rolleyes:

cheer up ... there's always a chance ..

ppl might drop their good queue out...

economic crisis...

so keep ur fingers crossed...

hmms i tink i also dont want to wait liao .. no point waiting .. =\

started viewing resale flats again .. haha

happy for you!

you got a smaller queue number!

good luck! =D

hmms i tink i also dont want to wait liao .. no point waiting .. =\

started viewing resale flats again .. haha

happy for you!

you got a smaller queue number!

good luck! =D

hoping to get a flat with keys available :sport-smiley-003:

now i am hoping for that....

thx mate....

for first day appointment ..what wld be the no of ppl coming per day ?

and what wld be the rate of units being taken up per day ?

haha sound kan cheong... :bangwall:

Hi everyone, I'm new here... ya I also very fed up with balloting. You know I try 7 times, everytime a day before result, I can't sleep... until a certain point when I open HDB letter I xian xian. Number so bad... When I go hdb told them if the government encouraging baby... then why don't let us couples who are going to get married to get house more easily. She directly gave me a huge Tsunami... You are not the only couple who are first timers...If you are in a hurry, go get a resale!

Anyway, hubby and me got a resale already near my in-law place so got 40K grant lor, nicely renovated but we still going to renovate coz haiz.... stove face toilet door... why like that? I also duno. Still got other thing renovating...

I wish all those who are looking forward to your new house... good luck!

Hi Carebear,

Alot of people who needs a flat have the same problem the last few yrs. Glad you get your resale unit. Even for new flat, it could be odd shape, afternoon sun etc. Somemore new flats from hdb are not cheap and it may make sense to get resale with 40k grant =)

nesh, relax, dun kan cheong =)

dear all,

my 2nd attempts on hdb but seems no future :(. My queue number for Kallang 5 room (64 total, 40 for Chinese) is 14x. Do you think I still got chance? :(

dear all,

my 2nd attempts on hdb but seems no future :(. My queue number for Kallang 5 room (64 total, 40 for Chinese) is 14x. Do you think I still got chance? :(

u still stand a chance ... :sport-smiley-003:

u still stand a chance ... :sport-smiley-003:

Oh, really? When I check the result, hdb stated something like "your queue number is very far behind so it's very slim chance to book a flat, blahblah... So I don't know shld carry on hoping or not, sob sob :(. Is anyone here have the same thing happen to you?

Oh, really? When I check the result, hdb stated something like "your queue number is very far behind so it's very slim chance to book a flat, blahblah... So I don't know shld carry on hoping or not, sob sob :(. Is anyone here have the same thing happen to you?

this is what they stated for me...

You will receive a letter from us inviting you to select a flat in Jan/ Feb 2009. Detailed information on the flats available for booking will also be given to you nearer the selection date. However, if you have already booked a flat from HDB under any sales exercise or a DBSS flat, your application in the Balloting Exercise will be cancelled.

so do i stand ahance ?

sometimes i am confused in regards this statement..

You will receive a letter from us inviting you to select a flat in Jan/ Feb 2009. Detailed information on the flats available for booking will also be given to you nearer the selection date. However, if you have already booked a flat from HDB under any sales exercise or a DBSS flat, your application in the Balloting Exercise will be cancelled.

so do i stand ahance ?

Oh, then you are invited to select in Jan already, i think with condition that there are still left over flat. Mine is worse, as I said, they just say my queue number is very far behine, no invitation or sending letter to select flat at all :(.

Gook luck to you, Nesh :)

so do i stand ahance ?

they may hav invite you as they are expecting some ppl might be dropping off later so you still get to "select" whatever it left at the nearer date, but of course if all the unit taken up before you den i dun think you will be call for, anyway Jan/Feb still at least 2month away which i believe you should keep you finger cross, get the resales instead which i am aiming now. Edited by joemit7850