Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icky

Hdb Sep 2008 Balloting Exercise

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
59 units with keys available

my queue no =191

i don't mind any level or facing as long as i cld get a unit.

any chance of getting now ?

See, not many people actually like Jurong West, u r only 3 times away from that number, so quite ok...

another thing i suggest u to do is, to go down to the site and to see how's the progress of 338B/339X, i have a feeling that it wont drag until 28 Feb 2012, i know ur difficulty, but if you could wait for 2 years (e.g. by renting a room somewhere) to get a better flat, it will benefit u more in future.

thx mate..

can i knoe if u don't mind whats ur queue no?

i guess many prayers have been made for me by many good hearted .. :bow:

infact i was hoping that all those who needs a flat badly to get a good queue no.

cos i know how they wld feel towards getting a flat.

i hope i wld get any flat with keys available for me... :rolleyes:

cheer up ... there's always a chance ..

ppl might drop their good queue out...

economic crisis...

so keep ur fingers crossed...

hi nesh .. i didnt apply for the sept balloting, i was hoping to high on half yearly sales . in the end i got sux no .. 45xx .. now looking for resale unit .. really desperate :(

check wif u all...i gt quene no 300 plus for tis sept balloting..is there any chances

to select flat

hw do they determine the quene no since there are different distract

by total of flat? 992?

check wif u all...i gt quene no 300 plus for tis sept balloting..is there any chances

to select flat

hw do they determine the quene no since there are different distract

by total of flat? 992?

they determine by the estate which u chose.

individual estate has its own queue no .

so u have to check total no of units available in that particular estate with ur queue no.

they determine by the estate which u chose.

individual estate has its own queue no .

so u have to check total no of units available in that particular estate with ur queue no.

my no is 345 ..for 4 rm...that y dun noe gt any chances ant

is S1 + S2 = 428 total no of flat

345/428 or 345/317 no of flat

pls advise

pls advise

u applied for S1 OR S2 ?

BOTH DIFFERENT .

i guess u applied for S1

which is total units =317 and ur queue no is 317.

if that is the case.u have high chance.

many might drop out their queue no.

pls advise

u applied for S1 OR S2 ?

BOTH DIFFERENT .

i guess u applied for S1

which is total units =317 and ur queue no is 345.

u applied for S1 OR S2 ?

BOTH DIFFERENT .

i guess u applied for S1

which is total units =317 and ur queue no is 317.

ya i apply for s1 = 4 rm

juz wanna chk wif tis kind of quene no

whether gt chances a nt

guess hv to pray hard for that liao

I got 5X for duxton... and i'm giving it up. :(

I got an extra digit behind you loh... hope I will still get a chance to select. Why do you want to give it up? :dunno:

I got an extra digit behind you loh... hope I will still get a chance to select. Why do you want to give it up? :dunno:

A lot of calculations involved before i decide to give it up.

First thing first, i can potentially save 150k or more if i go for a resale.

Without the high monthly commitment required by a duxton home, i am more cash rich

and makes life easier for me in future for my wedding as well as plans of having children.

With more cash on hand, i can obtain a more quality life rather than slogging to upkeep a home

bought during at its peak price.

Secondly, if I were to treat duxton as an investment, it will have to be a long wait.

Much more longer than just waiting for 5 or 10 years and selling it. Reason being

near 80% of the duxton owners got their homes at almost 150k to 200k cheaper during 2004.

By the time after 5 years of minimum occupancy is up, its almost impossible compete with other sellers.

For example, a high floor S2 unit bought at 380k is put up for sale for 580k. How can a S1 low floor unit

bought at 480k able to compete? It will be an ardous task to upsell such a expensive unit.

Anyway these are just my opinion. Probably other people can shed in different light to this situation.

Nesh, congrats!

I don't think there is a problem coz im sure there will be drop-out. This batch includes 100plus flats that will only be completed in 2011. You ok with those?

I'm going for resale already. Very disappointed with the whole hdb system. My friend, who is a 2-timer (=1 chance), gets a queue no. 3x for Sept Balloting. And I have 4 chance but gets such a horrible no.

Actually I will support the notion to ban 2nd timer from all balloting exercise.

Sorry for all the ranting. Need to let go of the steam.

hi bleudust,

wah your friend who is a second timer gets such a good number?? and he or she will be intending to buy another flat this time round? this is so unfair! is he/she just balloting for fun or really wanting to buy another flat?

anyway i support your notion to ban all 2nd timers too.

hi bleudust,

wah your friend who is a second timer gets such a good number?? and he or she will be intending to buy another flat this time round? this is so unfair! is he/she just balloting for fun or really wanting to buy another flat?

<textarea cols="80" rows="20" style='margin:0px;width:650px' id='postcontent' name="Post" tabindex="5" class="rteiframe">

hi bleudust,

i won't ban 2nd timers.... just that maybe give them lesser priorities.

for example : allow only first timers to take part in flat selection...after all the selection and if there are any unsold flats

group them together for the 2nd timers...

hi bleudust,

She intended to update from a 3 room to a 4 room so she went to try try. But now she is having 2nd thoughts because it's very far from her mother's flat which is in Bt Batok.

Hi everyone, I'm new here... ya I also very fed up with balloting. You know I try 7 times, everytime a day before result, I can't sleep... until a certain point when I open HDB letter I xian xian. Number so bad... When I go hdb told them if the government encouraging baby... then why don't let us couples who are going to get married to get house more easily. She directly gave me a huge Tsunami... You are not the only couple who are first timers...If you are in a hurry, go get a resale!

Anyway, hubby and me got a resale already near my in-law place so got 40K grant lor, nicely renovated but we still going to renovate coz haiz.... stove face toilet door... why like that? I also duno. Still got other thing renovating...

I wish all those who are looking forward to your new house... good luck!

If it is yours, it is yours...

Edited by CareBear