Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bachie

Murder Scenes

Cannot leh, trees also got inserts and bird die up there...somemore if banana trees also got pontianaks, jialat...

:rofl: damm funny..

I read from another article that a woman had a miscarriage previously, since then her house was haunted with a ghost which believes to be her baby’s spirit. No one is going to tell you this if you were to buy over her house :(

this one more difficult lor.. there are so many miscarriage cases.. dont tell me have to count in abortion leh.. :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Cannot leh, trees also got inserts and bird die up there...somemore if banana trees also got pontianaks, jialat...

some trees got bats....bat bite you, bat die....tree haunted...

Since when will a bat die after biting...? :dunno:

Did you mistaken a bat for a bee?? :notti::notti::dancingqueen:

bee, bat, bird......the tree is going to be haunted sooner or later anyway :notti:

I think all these stuff abt Ghost is in the mind...

if u keep thinking that something is lurking in the corner, then even a slight movement of the curtain due to wind, will make u freak out.

it's best to keep these thinkings away from our mind to enjoy a peaceful life ....

For me, I rather play safe than be sorry. :P Not trying to scare anyone ah...just trying to find somewhere to document this and hopefully, it'll benefit someone too, who like me, who feels jittery about such stuff :>)

For me, I rather play safe than be sorry. :P Not trying to scare anyone ah...just trying to find somewhere to document this and hopefully, it'll benefit someone too, who like me, who feels jittery about such stuff :>)

I agreed, better be safe than sorry. If we can avoid it then why not. Buying a house is a big investment so why

take such a risk if you already knew it's history unless it's dirt cheap lah!

I'm not a pangtang person but still can't accept somebody died horribly in the house I'm buying.

if la...

you confirmed and signed for a house...

the next day collect keys liao

den today the owner fell and knock his head and died

how ah?

if your neighbour got ppl died inside.... like suicide la.... or some accident happen which caused life de....

how ah?

Edited by X.H.LI

if la...

you confirmed and signed for a house...

the next day collect keys liao

den today the owner fell and knock his head and died

how ah?

if your neighbour got ppl died inside.... like suicide la.... or some accident happen which caused life de....

how ah?

We are talking abt murder here, not natural or accidental death!

BTW Bachie, do you know what happened in Wellington circle blk 501C? Quite near my current place but I didn't hear anything leh.

hi there,

anyone knew the unit no. of these flats that are potentially haunted?

would you buy them? i dun want to be superstitious, but it's better be safe than sorrow

all new flats that are built and not sold within a year is haunted

just whether you are sensitive and can feel or not

if you heng kenna one not so naughty one okay lah :notti:

can i contribute something? I've a distant relative, her son strike rich, so bought a bungalow (sorry, not sure abt the location but definitely in singapore), many incident happen, till 1 day, her elder grandson, a teenager, a piece of glass just drop from nowhere straight into his leg (inside the house some more), even after that when they search the whole house, couldn't figure it out where did it come from.

*while writing this, my hair all stand...*

so the elder grandson have to stay at home the next day, while resting, he heard a voice telling him: quick, your brother's drowning. so he rush downstairs, as they have a small pond outside their house, he saw his brother lying face down on the pond... so they quickly call the ambulance, by then, it's a bit too late, he's comatised. till now. (this is abt few yrs ago liao)

that nite, the elder son heard another voice telling him: u all have 3 brother & sister... i've already kill one, i'm going to kill one by one.

the whole family shifted out on that nite itself.

so my relative ask some shifu come to the house to take a look to do some ritual, that's when they realise that the previous owner own a few 'xiao gui', but when he move house, he just leave them there.

i think after the incident, my relative & his wife kena some court case too, because they hit the maid when their younger son was found lying in the pond. they employ 2 maids, one's to take care of house work, the other's to look after the younger one, i think at that time, they r really upset abt it.

:(