Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Anti Slam Feature For Drawers

shd be $50 more pfr and all drawers and cabinet are soft closin.. but i have a total of 26' so too ex liao.. haha.. might as well go closet design n get.. think abt e same amt or lesser.. at least wont kanna chop.. one contractor quote me $160 pfr for kitchen cabinet + soft closin and $78 pfr for solid top.. worst still, only 1 sandblastin panel.. Total: $5252... die die wont let him chop.. cheapest i get is abt $3500.. so i better stay to normal cabinets ba.. :(

i mean if it's all drawers then worth

if got cabinet then no worth liao

door hinge is around $6 per piece, a door uses only 2

drawer runners is $60 per pair so if one ft got 4 drawers then you tan tio liao :rofl: :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think everyone kena carrot liao..

Me brought my blum soft closing for $2+ and + the blum hinges, it comes up to around $3+..I got mine direcly from Blum authorised reseller..

Those contractors need to earn a living, and thats why they quote sky high prices. I was quoted $16 per hinge by my ID..which i think is Ridiculous..U can check with the hardware shop that i posted earlier..

Maybe you can neg with them to install for you and you buy direct from supplier lor...

Me brought my blum soft closing for $2+ and + the blum hinges, it comes up to around $3+..I got mine direcly from Blum authorised reseller..

Those contractors need to earn a living, and thats why they quote sky high prices. I was quoted $16 per hinge by my ID..which i think is Ridiculous..U can check with the hardware shop that i posted earlier..

Maybe you can neg with them to install for you and you buy direct from supplier lor...

wah.. d*** cheap leh.. but roughly for drawers, how much per pair? any idea?? mayb can drop by within e next few days.. still havin headache on which contractor to hire.. haiz..

Kiang Sing Hong Hardware Supplies

267, Kranji Rd Tel: 6368 2220 or

828, Upper Bukit Timah Rd Tel: 67600365

Main Distributor is Blum S.E.A

150, Ubi Ave 4, Ubi Biz-Hub #03-01 Tel: 6547 1460

got their add fr yellow pages.. hee

Edited by categan

Hi porkypig ... appreciate u could add the links to your hardware shop :notti:

Hi porkypig ... appreciate u could add the links to your hardware shop :notti:

Rune, look above.. hee.. i already add in thier add and contacts.. no link though..

Rune, look above.. hee.. i already add in thier add and contacts.. no link though..

8| Opps sorry .... so excited with you u had shared that I forget to :deal: . Thanks again ....

call them up to check the price..But some contractors will tell you that they need to factor in workmanship cost, installation cost and etc..

But to be fair, they hv to earn a bit..

You can gauge if you want to give them the job if you are comfortable with the price they quote and you know the baseline....:P