Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
addats

Show Room Furniture At Hdb Shop House Price

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi all,

went S&C and was told they can help customise sofa as well.. anyone did their customisation sofa there??

cheers :)

Hi

Where is S&C? thanks

SimpleGuy80, below are the pics. its the biggest that i can take oredi....

Wardrobe1.jpg

Wardrobe2.jpg

what is the price difference between such wardrobe, maybe 8ft wide, and a built in one?

338 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Street 32 #01-1647, 560338, Singapore

p: 65525208 f: 65560670

Take 133, 262 from amk bus interchange

U can also take 136 from AMK bus interchange. 133 coming from another direction from suntec passing through bendemeer, potong pasir and serangoon.

hey got pic to show?? hee interested to see ur sofa pic.. me still looking high and low for my sofa

Haha here you go my new sofa, In fact i just went there today and bought a bedframe and Mattress

nodescription.jpg

Edited by mist98

Haha here you go my new sofa, In fact i just went there today and bought a bedframe and Mattress

nodescription.jpg

Your sofa is looking good, like some designer ones

just to iform you that S&C do custom made sofa............

i wanted him to duplicate a kelvin giormani sofa set................ retail @ $2400 for 2 seater........... they made it at $1000.

melvin ensure me it's 99% same as the original...............HOWEVER the delivery is due in sep..........hahahaha...... so no comments on finished product yet...........

anyway he's really nice..... plan to buy dining table from him...... he tell me just to give him the model number and he will send to my house in sep..... no need deposit....... :rolleyes:

just to iform you that S&C do custom made sofa............

i wanted him to duplicate a kelvin giormani sofa set................ retail @ $2400 for 2 seater........... they made it at $1000.

melvin ensure me it's 99% same as the original...............HOWEVER the delivery is due in sep..........hahahaha...... so no comments on finished product yet...........

anyway he's really nice..... plan to buy dining table from him...... he tell me just to give him the model number and he will send to my house in sep..... no need deposit....... :rolleyes:

wah, he so nice to you, his wife not that 'nice' to me and my wife leh... :D maybe place order from you better :P

hmmmm...... think he treat every customer the same ba......... there are some 3 other couples there last night........ he say the same things leh

wah, he so nice to you, his wife not that 'nice' to me and my wife leh... :D maybe place order from you better :P

What happened? he quite okay meh.

What happened? he quite okay meh.

haha, i spoke to the wife lah, paid about 50% deposit... didn't speak with him, maybe next order :D

haha, i spoke to the wife lah, paid about 50% deposit... didn't speak with him, maybe next order :D

So, what have you purchased from them leh? got any pics to show or not?