Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
priyalok

Rainshower With Instant Heater

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Water consumption for rain shower is larger than normal 1s... Flow of water is faster also... Instant heater cant produce hot water after few mins of usage as its tank is too small to contain the right amount of water heated for rain showers...

Rain shower dun use hot water better... Will have better feeling of raining... ^^

Shiok man...

(Indirectly, at night water is cooler, like tis u will bath faster n save water also... :good: )

:notti::notti::notti:

Rain shower dun use hot water better... Will have better feeling of raining... ^^

Thx.

Does this mean, basically rain shower is good for direct water supply only?

For hot water, do I need a separate set of shower head with mixer?

Sorry, I am unaware of all these stuffs...

a contractor once told me that he can use CHAMPS-Titanium instant heater to run my rainshower. power can fight with storage,but am sure such a "premium" item cost more then a $200+ storage for sure.. how true is it i dunno, maybe you can ask around. but due to the lack of infomation for me to get confident enough with it,i settled for storage still. hehe. dont wanna disappoint my wife if the gamble failed as she always wanted a rainshower. :bath:

almost all of the shops i spoken to suggested only storage. but you can try it out since you already had no plan for mixed pipes, nothing to lose ma. thats the only model someone ever told me can support rainshower. :)

Rainshower has to go with storage tank due to it can pump water @ a much higher pressure than instant water heater. Therefore you get the "rain shower". but the con is you hv to wait ard 15 mins to get hot water. I have it in my current hm..

Instant water heater as the name says, it provides instant hot water but pressure is lower than storage tank.

Water heater from city gas is also the same as instant water heater except it use gas to heat up the water. And the same normal water pressure..

:)

I agree... my parents happily bought me two sets of rain shower as I requested but in the end, we didnt use it...

I don't like the idea of storage heater as I feel that it is a waste of electric and water and so big so I opt for instant heater...

Though I love to have rain shower but it is simply not practical.... So I forgo rain shower for a normal instant heater....

as what i was told by citygas..their heater is able to use for rain shower?

The heaters provided by citygas is actually same as gallon heater, the only diff is the energy source... 1 from gas while the other is from electricity...

ya true..but hw abt the water pressure? from what i know the pressure cant be change..the water inlet n outlet are both thick pipe..whereas the instant heater inlet is thick but outlet is small..tats y water shower cant b used.

ya true..but hw abt the water pressure? from what i know the pressure cant be change..the water inlet n outlet are both thick pipe..whereas the instant heater inlet is thick but outlet is small..tats y water shower cant b used.

Water is being delivered to every hse from the main pipe outside the hse, therefore the pressure is controlled by the tap outside... Usually is fully open n tads the max pressure from PUB to every hsehold...

The outlet pipe used for heater is 3/4", same as other cold water pipes...

Some instant heaters r built wif controlled water pressure bcs its tank is small, water inside needs few seconds to heat up the water b4 dispersing...

Gallon heater is diff... They consists of 2 pipes (hot water from heater, cold 1 from common pipe), being connected to shower mixer, then to ur rain shower... With these 2 pipes being connected directly, wad comes out from the rain shower is exactly the pressure u have in the hse w/o any obstructions...

(I think so bah) :notti: (My brain tell me de)