Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi pple,

bought a 5I resale unit. reno will begin in mid-jan. my 3d drgs r as shown:

Dining area & balcony: built-in bench with mirrors. don't like the dining chairs ID proposed. aiming "Poly" chair from XZQT. Balcony is at the far end.

dining_1a-1.jpg

Kitchen: open concept kitchen with 'breakfast counter', white laminate cabinets with black glass backing

kitchen_1a-2.jpg

Living area: TV feature wall with built-in shoe cabinet

living_1a-1.jpg

Master bedrm: TV feature wall, headboard, side table & see thru master toilet

master_1a-1.jpg

All the above drgs r 1st draft only. have some admendment to make. do feel free 2 gif feedback & kip a lookout 4 more updated drgs...

:)

Edited by cher

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

nice drawings!! but this concept seems more towards modern rather than minimalist. Minimalism consists more of clean straight lines, less clutter with only the basics and earth tone colors...u can definitely go for modern minimalism if u wan to keep this color tones, but need to choose your furnishings carefully ...i wanted to do a minimalist concept initially too...but earth tones just doesn't suit my taste...so ended up with a modern minimalism concept instead ~ hope to see the final pics soon!

Hi,

saw ur reno pics. nice...

we hv asked id 2 remove the 2 chairs tats blocking the view of living rm.

color scheme consist mainly of black, white, grey & a bit of red. wil buy new sofa, coffeetable, bar stool. dining set-kiv. will slowly scout around 4 cheap & nice furniture. any pl 2 recommned?? :rolleyes:

btw, just realised smething: the 2 high chairs at ut bar counter u bought from objet rite? nice taste! i ordered 2 nos from objet 2 weeks ago, haha :D SLEEK!

Edited by cher

wow! nice nice!

I am also trying to achieve the Minimalist theme.. but not sure if I am on the right track. :P

to achieve minimalist look, everything must be clean cut and sleek if possible. i hv feedback to my ID that the living and dining area look rather "complicated" though ;)

u hv any dwgs to show? :sport-smiley-004:

to achieve minimalist look, everything must be clean cut and sleek if possible. i hv feedback to my ID that the living and dining area look rather "complicated" though ;)

u hv any dwgs to show? :sport-smiley-004:

thks for ur adv, :D

wouldn't want to flood your nice nice concepts with my humble setup .. hehe

have a look on mine post - #68? http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...16952&st=40

basically, I converted my long seatee in the living room to have dual-purpose - one for seating, 2nd for cabinents. i choose dark brown and off white colors for my Living Room, kitchen is Grey and stainless steel colors.

sorry ah - my contractor is those traditional type, no nice nice 3D drawings de. will try to take some photos and upload the completed carpentary works within the next few days.

thks for ur adv, :D

wouldn't want to flood your nice nice concepts with my humble setup .. hehe

have a look on mine post - #68? http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...16952&st=40

basically, I converted my long seatee in the living room to have dual-purpose - one for seating, 2nd for cabinents. i choose dark brown and off white colors for my Living Room, kitchen is Grey and stainless steel colors.

sorry ah - my contractor is those traditional type, no nice nice 3D drawings de. will try to take some photos and upload the completed carpentary works within the next few days.

hi,

looking fwd 4 ur fotos. do upload them :notti:

Hi,

saw ur reno pics. nice...

we hv asked id 2 remove the 2 chairs tats blocking the view of living rm.

color scheme consist mainly of black, white, grey & a bit of red. wil buy new sofa, coffeetable, bar stool. dining set-kiv. will slowly scout around 4 cheap & nice furniture. any pl 2 recommned?? :rolleyes:

btw, just realised smething: the 2 high chairs at ut bar counter u bought from objet rite? nice taste! i ordered 2 nos from objet 2 weeks ago, haha :D SLEEK!

thanks..i look forward to seeing your new drawings then~ i bought most of my furniture from FC...package price is quite cheap. As for barstool..ya, i really loved this chair..first saw something similar from AIR..but its way too costly...how much did you pay for yours? Is it the same design as mine? I lag mine back all the way from Bangkok while on business trip..hahhaa..only $300+ for 2.

thanks..i look forward to seeing your new drawings then~ i bought most of my furniture from FC...package price is quite cheap. As for barstool..ya, i really loved this chair..first saw something similar from AIR..but its way too costly...how much did you pay for yours? Is it the same design as mine? I lag mine back all the way from Bangkok while on business trip..hahhaa..only $300+ for 2.

300+?? tat's cheap! :o

from bangkok...? is it bought from objet too? or other shop?

i bought mine from objet at 50% discount. $390 for 2 after the discount ;)

Hi pple,

juz bought

Brandt built-in oven(FP667XS1) retail price:$1699

oven-1.jpg

Brandt gas hob(TG600BS1) retail price:$599

hob-1.jpg

Franke sink tap(citrine) retail price:unkown

pro_taps_05-1.jpg

& we only paid $1380 for the above items. reasonable rite??

:notti: