Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow... 16th Jan... mm it's ok la. by 16th Jan the major stuff should be done. If you don't mind then you can arrange for your stuff to go in slowly.. or can even move in first while he finishes the minor things... :)

Wow... 16th Jan... mm it's ok la. by 16th Jan the major stuff should be done. If you don't mind then you can arrange for your stuff to go in slowly.. or can even move in first while he finishes the minor things... :)

yeah.. thats what I'm planning..:)

Ok, some 3-D pics for you guys.. hot from the oven!!

Common Bathroom

commontoilet.jpg

Master Bathroom Pic 1

MASTERTOILET.jpg

Master Bathroom Pic 2

MASTERTOILET2.jpg

Contractor made a mistake with the position of the basin in the master bathroom, its supposed to be to the left of the painting in the pic.

But generally I loved the pics!!! :thumbs up:

Spend CNY at new house, the feeling must be :yeah:

Yeah but not sure if its in time... for all the furniture deliveries and stuff.. we shall see how ba!

In fact, my purpose was not to waste time over the CNY period cos it will be 15 or more days that the workers will be away.

yeah.. thats what I'm planning..:)

Ok, some 3-D pics for you guys.. hot from the oven!!

Common Bathroom

commontoilet.jpg

Master Bathroom Pic 1

MASTERTOILET.jpg

Master Bathroom Pic 2

MASTERTOILET2.jpg

Contractor made a mistake with the position of the basin in the master bathroom, its supposed to be to the left of the painting in the pic.

But generally I loved the pics!!! :thumbs up:

Yeah but not sure if its in time... for all the furniture deliveries and stuff.. we shall see how ba!

In fact, my purpose was not to waste time over the CNY period cos it will be 15 or more days that the workers will be away.

NICE!! I like how you are going to have the wall to make the shower area... so hotel-like...

yup.. nearing CNY period deliveries tend to get delayed a bit. But nvm ma. You can still celebrate CNY without some furniture... so don't be too stressed about it. As long as the house is ready by then. :)

Thanks pink.

Well, a few reasons why we decided to do away with a shower screen.

1. I don't like the algae accumulating on the silicon, its very difficult to get rid of.

2. The wall is half the price of the shower screen. :notti:

3. I can build some shelving on the other side of the wall for small decorative items.

Thanks pink.

Well, a few reasons why we decided to do away with a shower screen.

1. I don't like the algae accumulating on the silicon, its very difficult to get rid of.

2. The wall is half the price of the shower screen. :notti:

3. I can build some shelving on the other side of the wall for small decorative items.

Agreed. :) But it can't be done for all bathrooms depending on where your toilet bowl and door is... heh like for me my common toilet cannot. Anyways my parents are old-skool... Shower screen for them.

So envious. I think the shelves will come in really handy.

hi there,

The wall as a divider in the shower area has a very nice layout. Your bathroom seems big! heh...Do you have a door at the entrance of the shower area? :)

Hi pepperminty, hm.. there will not be any door at the entrance of the shower area, just that wall only... heh

Your 3d pics is :dribble: How much your id charge you for the 3d pics?

:notti: My ID didnt mention anything. heh. Did you guys paid for your 3D pics?

Agreed. :) But it can't be done for all bathrooms depending on where your toilet bowl and door is... heh like for me my common toilet cannot. Anyways my parents are old-skool... Shower screen for them.

So envious. I think the shelves will come in really handy.

No worries, u can always have it for your own place next time!! ;)

No worries, u can always have it for your own place next time!! ;)

haha I do hope there will be an "own place". Looking forward to more pictures!!

Nice 3Ds, and I also like the idea of the wall! I would also love to have a wall instead of shower screen, but layout of my toilets don't allow. :(

Hi Angel.. Do u have a t-blog? It didnt quite occur to me that certain toilet layouts wont allow for a wall instead of shower screen. Just curious on seeing an example..

This is what I bought over the weekend (Scanteak having sales) as my dresser, just gonna put a simple mirror on it will do. :)

P211208_1355.jpg

Since I'm there, we took a pic of the dining table we bought before as well.

P211208_1339.jpg

Edited by Haven59