Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

it will be a total redo, either a take it or leave it situation now. my hubby is actually VERY upset abt it :dunno::(

will speak to Jason tomolo and see how lah. now i feel tat certain carpentry designs really need proper 3D drawings lor...

hi ashes, if it is something that is so upsetting, i think you should talk to jason or better still ah soon.

You should put down a list of things on your rectification list and go through each one and rate to see if you can live with it.

For me i can't tolerate the slope in the study entrance and the lockset on the wrong side of the doors. This must be rectified in my list.

The others like scratches on my windows pane i can live with it because with wear and tear it'll still have scratches ultimately.

You might also want to discuss the best option to rectify it together with your hubby then approach jason/ah soon and combined their opinions to form an outcome.

- will it means additional cost to rectify it? if so are you willing to fork out?

- even after the rectifications you have to review to see if it is up to your expectations? and replay the question "Can you live with it?"

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi rune, ivy set up ah soon fan club on facebook. you can try searching using "ah soon fan club" or was it "ah soon club" as a keyword in facebook and join as a "fan".

:dancingqueen: Its Ah Soon Club :P

hi ashes, if it is something that is so upsetting, i think you should talk to jason or better still ah soon.

You should put down a list of things on your rectification list and go through each one and rate to see if you can live with it.

For me i can't tolerate the slope in the study entrance and the lockset on the wrong side of the doors. This must be rectified in my list.

The others like scratches on my windows pane i can live with it because with wear and tear it'll still have scratches ultimately.

You might also want to discuss the best option to rectify it together with your hubby then approach jason/ah soon and combined their opinions to form an outcome.

- will it means additional cost to rectify it? if so are you willing to fork out?

- even after the rectifications you have to review to see if it is up to your expectations? and replay the question "Can you live with it?"

Thanks a lot! Tats very good advice u hv. Really appreciate it :)

We'll definitely tok to both Uncles and see if there is a solution.

All in all, we r still satisfied with Ah Soon's service and does not hope to post any negative mindset to any forummer who is reading this hee~ :yamseng:

btw fondue, i spoke to Jason abt e lockset on the wrong side of the doors, he told me they will normally do it tat way unless we request it to be on the vertical strip. so it is actually not 'a mistake' on their side? it was intentional. hmm......

i think they are really too busy to manage each project well. I hope i do not rush him, but I need to shift in by June to fit in my gal's classes...

Uncle also mentioned will do mine in 4 weeks if i do not need plastering....i hope we can make it by then.

i think they are really too busy to manage each project well. I hope i do not rush him, but I need to shift in by June to fit in my gal's classes...

Uncle also mentioned will do mine in 4 weeks if i do not need plastering....i hope we can make it by then.

same here...i have to shift in by end of june coz my buyer only allows 2 months extension...already at 1st apt they asking whether can shift in earlier...

luckily my agent already wrote down the 2 months extension at OTP..

Based on experience, I think its is prudent never to take the 4 weeks as a certainty, but rather allow for 2 more additional weeks for delays and rectifications. I guess for all renovations, somehow it works out that way.

Based on experience, I think its is prudent never to take the 4 weeks as a certainty, but rather allow for 2 more additional weeks for delays and rectifications. I guess for all renovations, somehow it works out that way.

I better check with the schools, else she will have to stop her classes for a while...

I would have to start sourcing for some classes for my kids to attend at bukit panjang....hopefully those that start in june....

*fingers crossed*

I would have to start sourcing for some classes for my kids to attend at bukit panjang....hopefully those that start in june....

*fingers crossed*

u can try kinderland just above the town council. It has many positive feedback. But my gal went to MMI at ten mile junction cos nearer. Crestar also has lotsa activities there...but don;t know why the speech and drama classes will never have enough students to start...sigh... my gal will go to kinderland when we shift.