Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi precious, u mentioned about hacking forms? to get approval for hacking walls? i think you can get ah soon to help apply for that, we previously wanted to hack the wall between wardrobe room and mbr, also the kitchen walls and he applied on our behalf. Just need to give one of the owner IC number to him.

this seller abit niao, everything muz be by the book so in order to do that, we actually have to pass this indemity form for the seller to sign as a safeguard....

went to fondue house today....saw her cabinet really huge....so envious...

but couldn't stay to watch it being completed....

me can't do too much carpentary...it will bring up the reno costs...

hopefully by next week can see everything done....

just saw gain city's tv ad. 3.2k for system 4 mit brand. very good buy :dancingqueen:

i will need only system 2. still deciding inverter or not.

yah. the offer is quite good as seen from the TV.

hey hey!!! glad to see you and hubby... my eldest is jarren and the younger one ayden....

happy that all your retifications will be handle and your doors changed....guess will have some delay in the completion of your house?

manage to settle the kitchen drawers? are the wardrobes and kitchen all done?

yes, tomorrow head carpenter will come down to discuss the kitchen drawers and all drawers opening issue (too tight to open, must use bull power, hahaha)

i will need only system 2. still deciding inverter or not.

yah. the offer is quite good as seen from the TV.

yups, really a good buy.

haha i saw the fb profile pic of ah soon. haha i see le, keep wanting to laugh coz i feel it is looks so formal and those "sit there still, don't move take ur picture hor" look

ivy, ok i'll try to capture more pictures/angles. preciousjam is mtg ah soon at yishun 630pm too, same time as mine. i guess ah soon is going to meet them at our place. haha

ok ok let's see who can come out with the best and most appropriate shot! I couldn't bring myself to use that Passport photo as the profile pic hahahha

Ashes, ah soon himself was shocked when he sees the veneer doors. He will change for us :)

Great! I purpously went down today to check on my doors, lucky it was on the right side.

but.....the electrician broke one of my lights during installation...hai~ :(