Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

all cabinets up already...

very nice ....i like the laminate of the kitchen cabinet... all should be done by this week?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha...i know...the stress esp when sometimes seems like its gonna finished but not....

argh it's gonna be my turn soon...some more I can't afford too much delays in the reno....

hey juz realise they have not fix the light in the MBR...remember to remind them....

u're observant. the plastering works is not so good for and ah soon got his men to do the bad ones.

so they have to plaster and paint the wall again?

thank for the pics, fondue :) the cove lightings uncle suggested is the same...i told him i dun wana do false seiling he suggested that i do this :s...so only MBR do this, the kids' room hubby wana use normal lights instead.

realise uncle soon like to box up the pipes in the toilet which looks nice...but one query i have is, is it approved by HDB?

It's okie to box up the sewage pipe, if you notice there's mesh closure at the pipe joint that is removable in case need to do servicing. But this thing is built to last a life time, i never heard of anyone's toilet pipe having problem.

Toilet pipe box up is one thing that i feel is a must for home reno. That pipe is so disgusting, I don't even want to see or touch it.

Hi fondue,

yap, xvirusga = amk ivy :D

one qn, cant recall your floor tiles for your kitchen, are they matt or gloss and off whitE?? we went to choose tiles today, hubby chose black matt tile for kitchen floor, but we wanted to keep kitchen pure, high gloss white for the cabinets, so now hesitating if we choose correct color for the floor in kitchen.

could you also pm me your fotos for your mbr toilet too! :)

thanks!