Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

spam spam :dancingqueen:

me just shifted out of Yishun 4A corner, 104 sqm, near 200+ blk

got any floorplan?

looking forward to ur pictures soon :dancingqueen:

hello! Welcome! Instead of getting reno mags you can just surf the web.. lots of pictures! :) *surf ID websites to steal ideas* hehe ;) Good luck hunting!

Looks like you've done a lot of PI's job to confirm that your house is not in ah long's list.

Edited by KPE

welcome welcome fellow Yishuner,

my new plc is at 8XX too! me is 2 blocks away from Khatib MRT, 80X. how abt u? my 5 room valuation is $347,000 back in May, u prolly get a better price given the current economic situation. :dancingqueen:

good luck on ur ID search, it's a tiring but fun process. just went tru the reno process so i know how it feels :yamseng:

Floor plan can get it almost immediately after you submit purchase. you should get an email. :)

mmm As for your electrical.. new points they will charge you but shifting old points you can try to get FOC.

Acid Wash can try to get free but Haulage cannot. Cos they have to rent the truck and need to pay workers to haul.

I also noticed that in your plans... You're thinking of hacking the living and retaining the ones in the room to overlay with laminate.. Your workers have to be very very careful when they hack cos they cannot damage the tiles in the bedroom too much especially when they hack to the door. Also it'll be a bit uneven as the bedroom floor is much higher now...

Edited by pinkpetter

wow 347k is a good buy esp so near mrt! mine is opp the bottle tree park. purchased price is 330k, 4 room only, feel so expensive. haiz

no la.. valuation is 347k, we paid 21k COV and it's 3rd floor :(. guess urs is a high floor?