Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Tiling of walls and floor $3/psf - $3000

Plumbing stainless steel pipes (toilets + kitchen)- $850

Installation of toilet bowls and sinks - $240

Everything else was installed FOC. Instant heater and accessories. He didn't charge me for the electrical in the toilets.

Bi-fold doors were included in the toilet charges with no separate charge in my quotation. I also got him to build a hollow block above the door cos it used to be a full height hole where the door was.

Hot cold piping means what? mm I have instant heaters. so pipes run into the heater... and into my mixer tap, where I have one tap for cold and one tap for hot if I turned on the heater. Is that what it means?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

WAH you calculated everything?? Then what about your own?? what is the calculation like?

I think for my case, even if it's not a good deal.. I already squeezed a lot of FOC from him...

WAH you calculated everything?? Then what about your own?? what is the calculation like?

I think for my case, even if it's not a good deal.. I already squeezed a lot of FOC from him...

For mine total area (walls + floor) x 2 toilet = 491 sq ft

mmm Ah soon dun switch on Hp on Sundays. :) Try on monday?

Jesper and Smallboy also.

Native02 and Lushbelle's houses are completed by him. :) If want to come see his workmanship just tell me ok? :)

That is fast! ;) thank u pinkpetter, really appreciate your help

I was fiddling with ikea home planner software to come up on the interior fittings for our cabinet.

wiw.jpg

This is what we want to achieve

Hi Fondue....

my floor plan is 99.9% similar to yours.... :sport-smiley-004: *OMG*..except my front entrance is at the other wall!

You can click my link to see.

My flat is around 104 sqm. I think HDB built these range of flats around the same period.

Is your flat built in 1987? Mine was. ;)

mmm Ah soon dun switch on Hp on Sundays. :) Try on monday?

Jesper and Smallboy also.

Native02 and Lushbelle's houses are completed by him. :) If want to come see his workmanship just tell me ok? :)

hehe thanks for the headsup, hubby will be calling him on weekday then. :)

sure, will PM you if i need to go to your pad.

Thank a lot coz you have been so helpful. give u a big virtual hug :D

Hi Fondue....

my floor plan is 99.9% similar to yours.... :sport-smiley-004: *OMG*..except my front entrance is at the other wall!

You can click my link to see.

My flat is around 104 sqm. I think HDB built these range of flats around the same period.

Is your flat built in 1987? Mine was. ;)

ya i think during that time, pre-fabricated units are norm for hdb :( i saw lushbelle's floorplan, i think 100% similar to mine. she wanted to hack away the walls at kitchen also rejected.

:( I think mine is no no liao

hehe thanks for the headsup, hubby will be calling him on weekday then. :)

sure, will PM you if i need to go to your pad.

Thank a lot coz you have been so helpful. give u a big virtual hug :D

ya i think during that time, pre-fabricated units are norm for hdb :( i saw lushbelle's floorplan, i think 100% similar to mine. she wanted to hack away the walls at kitchen also rejected.

:( I think mine is no no liao

:) Welcome!

Hey must try. Sometimes due to the structure of the building AND the floor you are on you might still be able to hack. Anyway it doesn't hurt to try. apparently, they tend to approve for those on slightly higher floors... mmm

Ya he's super busy. Was suppose to come my place yesterday (Sat) but he couldn't make it also. But i'm not in hurry so I'm ok.

MMm Ya you'll have to come up with designs. He can suggest some things but he's not an ID though. You can source around for pictures and show him what you want. But like when you go to the tile shop, he wouldn't be walking around with you throughout the whole time..... After you choose the combination you want, he can help with the arrangement when the tiles are delivered to your house. :)

Edited by pinkpetter

ur hacking/demolition/haulage is on the high side leh.

Anyway ur living room tiles seem to be in quite gd condition, maybe can consider not to overlay?

hi there! have u found your ID already? I'm also doing up my 4-rm 100sqm resale flat. Reno already started 1 week le and I just received my keys on 18 Feb! Hee..I'll be turning 1rm into a WIW too. Flooring also will redo into homogeneous and laminates. If you want, I can recommend my ID to you? I find his price reasonable considering the amount of things I'm doing +.+ let me know.... :)