Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

We want lotsa space in MBR so no choice have to use 1 room as wardrobe room. FH even thinking that we put bed in bedroom2 n use MBR entirely for clothes since it has the toilet. But i think i prefer sleeping in MBR so that the toilet is near me when i need to go in the middle of the night. :P

My mum say cannot leh, 1stly its the 'room-in-room' concept is not gd in terms of FS. 2ndly is she say the opening in the wall it means wealth can flow from 1rm in n go out via another door. Means hard to save money. So listen to her lor... dun wanna go against mr fortune god too. :notti:

btw, my pink room was only approved after begging real hard! I hinted that how nice would it be to have pink kitchen and was ignored straight away!

Hee... Icic. I also think it's better to sleep in MBR, near the toilet. :) Hee... I'm looking forward to see pics of your pretty pink room! :D Have u decided on which pink already?

woo... when u starting reno? already shortlisted ID?

our resale completion date (collect keys) is 28 Feb! YEAH!!!

Wah! It's next Saturday! Congrates congrates! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hee... Icic. I also think it's better to sleep in MBR, near the toilet. :) Hee... I'm looking forward to see pics of your pretty pink room! :D Have u decided on which pink already?

Wah! It's next Saturday! Congrates congrates! :D

Angel, initially decided to use lollipop, but now i need to check if contractor is able to chge from Nippon to Dulux, else will have to reselect again. :(

wow, u're collecting ur keys real soon!

looking at your floor plan.. have a lot of unhackable walls leh. keeping the fingers for HDB approval - 1 thing to note though, even if HDB approve on the hacking but if there are those iron thingy inside the wall, still have to stop hacking leh.

feel the laminate flooring, plumbing work & kitchen cabinet are exp

haha What I'm more confused about is the plumbing work is split into so many. Mine.. change all pipes in kitchen and toilet cost $800. From your list I have no idea which ones I did do which ones didn't so hard to compare.

As for laminate... tot for Supreme $4 is so-so. not cheap but not ex? I've seen cheaper but that looks ok.

For cabinet... Works out to be about $130 pfr. I've been quoted $190 before so I think that $100-$130 is reasonable though we see $80-$100 ard the forum. :) At $130 have you seen his workmanship? I guess good workmanship is still ok.

Congrats on getting keys! And what is that compartment thing in the last picture? In the shower area?

Edited by pinkpetter

huh altar inside store? mmm tot altar usually face outside.. mm So that's definitely going to be hacked? haha

the pillars in the living room and the altar has to go :notti:

mmm I just looked at my own quotation... My two toilets add up to be about $3400, plumbing and electrical included. (hacking cost is lumped with the rest of the house)

So it really is ex. Sorry for my comment before. mm

Mm Ya seems like the items you want cheaper is reasonable..

But I think for plastering my contractor also quoted me around that price too so I'm not sure if you can lower the price. Apparently, plastering is a very ex process. :P

To be honest my box up unit at the kitchen for the sewerage pipes was $80... And sand in included in the tiling charge.