Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

They will only let you know a couple of weeks before. What I did during my 1st appt was request for a specific date, and the HDB officer wrote it down. So we know our 2nd appt date on the day of our 1st appt. :)

in fact we also requested for earlier 2nd appt date cos seller leaving country for overseas studies. But the officer simply couldn't be bothered and looked like she haven been sleeping for days.. just brush us off saying that no promise, no date now n will inform us only later stage.

So sorry fondue... for riding on ur blog w my 2nd appt fuss!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sigh... mm just in my own opinion la.

1) I just think that 32k for a 4 room is too much in the first place.. moreover there isn't total rewiring. BUt then you do seem to be using things of better quality (sounds like it..) and you have extra stuff here and there.. mm

2) The kitchen and toilet package... my toilets and kitchen add up to 8k with a 21ft kitchen cabinet, cement screeding for walls, 600X600 homo tiles for kitchen floor, hack and tile for toilets and installation for all toilet and kitchen items and electrical in both places.

3) My hack and haulage fee is $2200. And we hacked off all the flooring throughout the house and a wall and dismantled a lot of stuff.. Yours is just as much without the flooring.. mm

4) And i think the points included in the electrical package are too few.. have to top up one... then it's more $$$... mm

3)

Hi, can check with you regarding the following,

- Install toilet bowl, wash basin, basin tap for 2 toilets

- Install kitchen sink and tap

Who provide the toilet bowl, you or contractor?

Just realised that I has a typo in my previous post. he can draw well. He will draw to confirm with you the final design before doing.. :)

mm Now that you put your plans in a picture.. I notice you have quite a bit to get rid of. :)

You're welcome btw.