Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

AHHH :) now I see where the high cost in your reno will come from. :) But Since you're going to sacrifice an entire room for your wardrobe then you might as well make full use of it with more storage at the sides.

mm works out to be 185psf which isn't too over I guess. Will the inside be in the laminate of your choice too? Or just normal white? Think will be nice if it's in laminate too. hehe

wah i think the laying of corrugated paper and the disposal of debris you can ask your ID to take that out, and discuss discuss see whether can give u FOC or not.

i tot my 10ft wardrobe is already a luxury. Urs is 14ft!! :bow::bow:

i also taking 1 room as wardrobe+accessories room. My pink room. :sport-smiley-004: But not hacking walls between mbr n wardrobe rm cos my mum says in fengshui terms not good to have 2 doors to a room.

i tot my 10ft wardrobe is already a luxury. Urs is 14ft!! :bow::bow:

i also taking 1 room as wardrobe+accessories room. My pink room. :sport-smiley-004: But not hacking walls between mbr n wardrobe rm cos my mum says in fengshui terms not good to have 2 doors to a room.

:jawdrop: another one with a wardrobe + accessories room! *envy envy* And in pink some more! :dribble: Too bad I cant.... :bleah:

Har? Not even an entrance w/out a door? Maybe with a string curtain across the entrance instead of a door? Abit leh chey to open MBR door and go to another room leh..

:jawdrop: another one with a wardrobe + accessories room! *envy envy* And in pink some more! :dribble: Too bad I cant.... :bleah:

Har? Not even an entrance w/out a door? Maybe with a string curtain across the entrance instead of a door? Abit leh chey to open MBR door and go to another room leh..

We want lotsa space in MBR so no choice have to use 1 room as wardrobe room. FH even thinking that we put bed in bedroom2 n use MBR entirely for clothes since it has the toilet. But i think i prefer sleeping in MBR so that the toilet is near me when i need to go in the middle of the night. :P

My mum say cannot leh, 1stly its the 'room-in-room' concept is not gd in terms of FS. 2ndly is she say the opening in the wall it means wealth can flow from 1rm in n go out via another door. Means hard to save money. So listen to her lor... dun wanna go against mr fortune god too. :notti:

btw, my pink room was only approved after begging real hard! I hinted that how nice would it be to have pink kitchen and was ignored straight away!

Edited by mrspiglet

My mum talked to me last night about the bad fengshui too. But a bit ley chey to walk out of mbr to bedroom 2 for clothes rite?

mrspiglet, at first we wanted MBR to change to wardrobe space since it's near toilet. but find it too troublesome esp in the nite time, to move around rooms to the toilet.

I think most likely, ur concept is going to happen in my case too. Haha

hub also complaining its troublesome to walk ard 2 rooms to chge. But no space in MBR for a wardrobe to accommodate both our clothes, either one of us will have to walk across also. Thinking that i most prob wun chge clothes as often as i go toilet, so i still stick to sleeping in MBR. :notti:

My MBR door faces the bedroom 2 doors, so its almost the same as having a hole in the wall. But then again, still have to put blinds/curtains to prevent the door face door situation. :furious: