Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I actually think it looks ok. Just that if you want it according to what is in the picture.. I reckon you have to turn the whole door around. mm

Personal preference ba. :)

wow fondue, u r quite observant...yah i think the door is on the wrong side...

but it still depends on ur preference. i better let Jason know abt mine now!

yes you should..

actually when i went up that day after it was installed i was shocked. so i tried googled for veneer doors of my type and see the lockset.

my instinct is right, lockset should be on the vertical strip

we have note this down as one of the rectifications to be done. quite a long list and i'm getting more sian as the day pass :curse:

Oh dear .. when are you moving in? If it is soon, better start rectification now

**** sian. haiz our house got a lot of rectifications and seems like our schedule is moving soon.

our laminate in study room got a slope at the entrance :S walking on the whole laminate got kiak kiak sound (almost every step), mbr and wardrobe doesn't have this problem.

ah soon told us the kiak kiak sound is normal cos the laminates are stil new...after a while if u walk on the floor long enuff, it'l go away...ours did...so no worries ya...

Edited by jesperbg

thks jesperbg, i'll verify that later on ;)

just came back 3 hours+ loitering around new pad, stayed there for hong tar to install the compressor and indoor unit.

faced clearance issue for the wardrobe as there is a l box there, in the end cut a space for the air con and to be rectify later.

Lightings installed 50%, WC at both toilet installed, only washbasin at common toilet installed as mbr's washbasin would be surface mounted to a solid top.

The carpentry will come on Friday and Saturday should be almost done?

Had a little surprise from 2 visitors, preciousjam and her hubby. hehe thanks for coming to view undone "showflat". hope it was helpful info to u.

Waiting for you to start ur t-blog and ur tiles selection @ Hafary ;)

hehe...fondue hope we didn't give you a fright!!! but i was glad to meet up with you...had a whale of time choosing the tiles from hafary...my hubby liked your house. I think some of the things you did is what he had in mind...

Went to Extreme lighting was attended by Alex...still doing some comparisons.

I am looking forward to seeing you this sat...want to see your carpentary work...i went to closet designs to enquire their wardrobe...your wardrobe gonne be something like what they have on showcase?