Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

kitchen, wardrobe, floor laminates will be up next week ;)

i wonder how they can complete in 7 days...

hehe cabinets can be up in a day.. the worktop might take 3-4 days though becos he has to arrange for them to go to your place and measure. Wardrobe will probably take two days...

Floor laminates 2 days... I wonder if they can all be done simultaneously. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We were basically hopping around different places the whole day yesterday

In the morning was meeting up with Jason at the new pad to discuss on carpentry works, the carpentry boss was there too.

The next stop was to Harvey Norman @ Millenia Walk thinking of swooping to a condenser from a vented dryer. But we sticked to the vented dryer in the end.

Next up was to Jalan Besar looking to get a vertical storage tank and got stainless steel kitchen accessories at Song Cho.

Not forgetting to take a break at the famous beancurd stall. Reward of the day :D

Hi fondue_

Any reason why you sticked to vented dryer?

I am considering which type of dryer to buy.

Hi fondue_

Any reason why you sticked to vented dryer?

I am considering which type of dryer to buy.

Condenser dryer takes the damp from the clothes and collects the water into a chamber which has to be disposed.

It is used mostly in 4 seasons when some season there is no damp air hence clothes can't dry effectively. Good thing is it can be placed anywhere.

Generally it is more expensive solution.

For vented dryer it take the damp air from the room and out through a hose. this model we bought have 2 hose outlet, one in the front or the one at the back.

Reason we choose vented dryer is because

- about 1.5m away from the window and

- we might not always use the dryer, so no point investing in a condenser

- the outlet is on the front

whaooo congrats! It's exciting ain't it!! Packing into the box is one thing the nightmare will start again when u need to unpack!!! I am dreading my own unpacking already... Can you believe that our whole household got 80 boxes of stuffs??

y dun u pack and move bit by bit since its jus ur own rm? i din even use boxes, i packed my stuffs in my luggage bag and move bit by bit. not so tiring also hee

started packing my room to prepare for the move.

it's tedious... sob

manage to pack the clothes hanging on the right side of the rod only.

NEED to get boxes for packing, wonder can go to mini mart to ask for box. Haha

h1.jpg

Eh I think getting boxes from office easier. Some times people advertise here to get rid of their boxes? :)

y dun u pack and move bit by bit since its jus ur own rm? i din even use boxes, i packed my stuffs in my luggage bag and move bit by bit. not so tiring also hee

Good idea! :)

good idea. hee

guys have any ideas where to buy lights in balestier?

how much typically a cove light cost (different length) and a down light with casing & bulb cost?

just want to know price range so won't kanna chop

We bought ours at Extreme Lighting .. downlights are 2x18w at $22 each with osram bulb and some good ballast.

For cove light, I think it is those T5 tube? But not 100% sure .. maybe someone with cove lighting can help