Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

started packing my room to prepare for the move.

it's tedious... sob

manage to pack the clothes hanging on the right side of the rod only.

NEED to get boxes for packing, wonder can go to mini mart to ask for box. Haha

h1.jpg

when's the handover? and when will u be shifting? I've been sitting on my packing plans, telling myself since i'll be coming home to sleep more often then sleeping at my new place. I'm counting my lucky stars that my mum agreed not to use my room n reserving it for me even after i've shifted out! :rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i just ordered mine from extreme lightings at Balestier too. if your cove lights are using T5, we are quoted at $17 per light. As for downlights I can't remember I chose how many watt :P but it is a double tube one with white metal casing at $18 per downlight for normal bulb and $20 per downlight if I want to choose osram bulbs.

Extreme lighting is at 371 balestier road. can't remember the name of the salesman that serve us. A nice chap. I'll go and see the namecard tonight and let u know if u need.

i just ordered mine from extreme lightings at Balestier too. if your cove lights are using T5, we are quoted at $17 per light. As for downlights I can't remember I chose how many watt :P but it is a double tube one with white metal casing at $18 per downlight for normal bulb and $20 per downlight if I want to choose osram bulbs.

Extreme lighting is at 371 balestier road. can't remember the name of the salesman that serve us. A nice chap. I'll go and see the namecard tonight and let u know if u need.

Oh no .. we have been chopped!!! :(

Ivy, can find out what is the size of the wattage for yours at $18?

I know ours can fit either 13 or 18 watts double tube, is yours the same? I think there is a slightly smaller version that can only fit 13 watts.

i let u know this evening. I've not confirm my total numbers with him so not sure whether it is in my invoice. I left my invoice at home. Will reply u tonight.

We bought ours at Extreme Lighting .. downlights are 2x18w at $22 each with osram bulb and some good ballast.

For cove light, I think it is those T5 tube? But not 100% sure .. maybe someone with cove lighting can help

Cove lights can use either T5 or T8. T5 is the slimmer tube while T8 is the thicker tubes that you typically see in office. The Extreme lighting guy say T5 spoils more easily but I havent experienced it.

Extreme lighting I think the popular sales people are George (older) or Alex (younger).

how much did u pay for the lights?

You mean me?? Hmm .. i think i post in my t-blog bah, or else confusing fondue's thread

yes i did u will see a mushroom head (profile pic) on the friends page under FB and that's me

oh..hehe...i didn't see...later go check it out! ;)

I've got a question. This pic is from a door website, look at the lockset it is installed on the vertical strip on the left.

D3143.jpg

but my lockset seems on the wrong side. any comments?

pad29.jpg

I have the exact same door as yours and i think your lockset installed on the wrong side. :(

Edited by lakaik