Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow fondue, such a big wardrobe....

my wife shouldn't see this, if not she will nag at me to get bigger wardrobe hehe...

is that built in or WIW?

hi ivy, sure. keep us updated. i realize tomorrow is your keys collection!!! must be super exciting rite...

today is key collection day!! but strangely I'm not jumping up and down probably bcos I've seen the unit enough times hahahah I think i will jump higher the day ah soon start hacking my tiles haha.

was at fondue's house when they doing the installation, they are very professional...each time want to do anything will check with fondue...and also they will protect your flooring...

quite impressed with them...actually have heard lots of good review about Hong Tar...should be quite ok....

hope it helps!!

Cheers!!

Great! thansk for the feedback! That gives me a lot of confidence. Will approach them to get quotes.

my hse also got a few probs....hai

we realise our MBR feature wall not up to our expectations and not really according to our design. same goes for my dresser.

do u guys really ask Jason to take them all down and totally redo? i feel really bad if i am to do tat leh. so i tot i go back n see again few days later, maybe i'll have a different feel. will it be too late then? :(

hmm....dunno how to explain....it is different from what we told Jason and his drawings.

it still looks presentable and nice and the workmanship is quite good, but it is jus not wat we wanted? :rolleyes:

Ashes, if that was really not what you wanted, I think you should tell them to rectify it. Otherwise once u accept it, everytime u look at it you will go : but this is not what i wanted... very sad mah.

Hi rune, ivy set up ah soon fan club on facebook. you can try searching using "ah soon fan club" or was it "ah soon club" as a keyword in facebook and join as a "fan".

It is Ah Soon Club not fan club. The page is mainly for homeowners to post pictures of Ah Soon's after product. We should be open with posting, if there is a bad job done, it can be posted up and shared to alert the rest what to look out for.

I dunno what to create the club under so it become a fan club under facebook's classification. :P

carpentry is partially up at the wardrobe room.

wardrobe.jpg

Some issue at kitchen area, the plumbing for the kitchen sink is way off, so need to extend.

very nice leh! and so big! I like!! more pictures quick quick!

carpentry is partially up at the wardrobe room.

wardrobe.jpg

Some issue at kitchen area, the plumbing for the kitchen sink is way off, so need to extend.

my wife will definitely loved the wardrobe...:D

Cool! Thanks fondue, so I have more confidence and have higher expectations when jason is doing my wardrobe :) urs 14ft so long...mine is only 9ft and I am considering if I should have a 3ft tall wardrobe for my bags collection... :rolleyes:

hi familyof4, no this is not done by CD. i copied the idea from CD and modify the configurations for Jason's carpentry contractor to fabricate. The only difference is the back of the wardrobe is not wall-less and not suspended. 14ft is too long to do suspended. We embedded the track onto the flooring so the feet don't kick into it when one walks into the wardrobe. ;)

Love your wardrobes...gonna pester my hubby to do something like that...can't wait to see it later....

Is the kitchen cabinet up as well? now meeting this guy to get the indemity and application for hacking forms....