Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Smallboy

Dream Home @ Clementi

When uncle ask you to go? he ask us to go next sat...have you finalised your final final quotation with him?

we walked through the works needed for the house and spent slightly more than 2hrs...

More or less finalised already. so we will meet him tmr to see the final quote and if happy, we sign. But then hor...sure sign with him lah! He very cute...and i am starting reno on 25 apr. He says it must be a really auspicious day as he has 5 units starting work for that day!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Preciousjam and Familyof4, Uncle count until very 'accurate'....... if you are coming NEXT sat, the carpentry will be up..... yipee!!!! This week, nothing much to see..... only tiles work and some hanging wires everywhere.

Today the saga was soooo funny....... they did my false ceiling soooo wrong....... so low. That Jason had to 'fly' down and told the workers off. So, today they waste 1 day. Got to tear down everything and re-do tomorrow.

I hope NEXT week, you can see false ceiling, the WC installed, the carpentry........... oh... my BLUM (my wife's....LOL)

poor jason...hope the workers can make work easier for him...

SHARE UR KITCHEN...im also tempted to get blum, can share how's the prices like?

poor jason...hope the workers can make work easier for him...

SHARE UR KITCHEN...im also tempted to get blum, can share how's the prices like?

Will share tomorrow, after I see the BLUM sample and the final quotes for EACH item of BLUM I want... hee..hee... watching the prices like a HAWK.........

mine also going to "dong tu" on 25th. Next Sat we will all go to smallboy house for party!! hahahah

Shall we all set a time on 25th April to meet? Then we can meet........... morning, afternoon or evening?

PreciousJam and Familyof4, how???

Hope Uncle wont disappoint.........by Sat, got things to see.......:)

wah! hubby n i might be going over to kaypoh too! hubby stay at Ave 4 only hehe!

Our old place is at Ave 4 too... :)

Edited by Smallboy

ME! bring red wine? champange? :yamseng:

must tell uncle that your carpentry have to been up and done swee swee by 25th cos a few people going to your house to see.

I am eager to see ur MBR wardrobe and Blum system

ME! bring red wine? champange? :yamseng:

must tell uncle that your carpentry have to been up and done swee swee by 25th cos a few people going to your house to see.

I am eager to see ur MBR wardrobe and Blum system

Wa... pressure now on Uncle to perform magic... meeting him tomorrow............:) :) :)

Blum... have not decide yet............!!!! But MBR, I am eager to see too. I just chose the laminate for the interiors.

You chose yours? I saw the tile you wanted (that expensive) one....... in a mag... also done for toilet. Very CLASSY.

(From Smallboy's wife, Wendy)

Preciousjam and Familyof4, Uncle count until very 'accurate'....... if you are coming NEXT sat, the carpentry will be up..... yipee!!!! This week, nothing much to see..... only tiles work and some hanging wires everywhere.

Today the saga was soooo funny....... they did my false ceiling soooo wrong....... so low. That Jason had to 'fly' down and told the workers off. So, today they waste 1 day. Got to tear down everything and re-do tomorrow.

I hope NEXT week, you can see false ceiling, the WC installed, the carpentry........... oh... my BLUM (my wife's....LOL)

Uncle told me this saturday i can view a few house with carpentry leh .. so yours now delay to next sat is it?

Curious what you mean by the false ceiling too low? I thought I read in the ceiling fan thread that you are doing L-Box, now change to false ceiling ah?

Wa... pressure now on Uncle to perform magic... meeting him tomorrow............:) :) :)

Blum... have not decide yet............!!!! But MBR, I am eager to see too. I just chose the laminate for the interiors.

You chose yours? I saw the tile you wanted (that expensive) one....... in a mag... also done for toilet. Very CLASSY.

(From Smallboy's wife, Wendy)

not yet choose any laminate.... can't decide....

really ahh!! glad to hear that it'll be nice but that one also not yet confirm... waiting for uncle to tell me must top up how much... uncle hor until now not yet come back to me..