Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Smallboy

Dream Home @ Clementi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally the shift is over. :) What a tiring and stressful weekend!!!

The house suddenly became smaller as all the stuff moved in. :( .... We need a bigger house!! :bangwall:

Quite a few new experiences from working with Ah Soon, movers and wallpaper man. I will leave to my wify to blog about it... But it is interesting that my wallpaper have two different tone now. :horse:

Finally the shift is over. :) What a tiring and stressful weekend!!!

The house suddenly became smaller as all the stuff moved in. :( .... We need a bigger house!! :bangwall:

Quite a few new experiences from working with Ah Soon, movers and wallpaper man. I will leave to my wify to blog about it... But it is interesting that my wallpaper have two different tone now. :horse:

CONGRATS!!!!! hope to see pics!!!wallpaper tone very obvious? guess wendy will be busy unpacking....

Yesterday Jason was with me when he called wendy in the early evening. He told me he actually negotiated with Goodrich to get them to help to redo the wallpaper. He said Robin gave him headache, simple wallpaper also mess up.

Hi smallboy,

I intend to have a similar kitchen glass door as yours. May I know what is the size of eachglass door.

Or maybe you could let me know the total width of the three glass doors. Thanks.

Hi wtc... what do you mean by materials? It includes the wood and the tiles.. hehe it depends on what you negotiate with him. If you want him to provide the toilet bowl he can also but you may not like the toilet bowl he provides. :)

I think largely for most of us... these are not included... kitchen and toilet sinks, toilet accessories, toilet bowls, hob, hood...

however uncle can source for you and you pay separately.

Edited by pinkpetter

Hi wtc... what do you mean by materials? It includes the wood and the tiles.. hehe it depends on what you negotiate with him. If you want him to provide the toilet bowl he can also but you may not like the toilet bowl he provides. :)

I think largely for most of us... these are not included... kitchen and toilet sinks, toilet accessories, toilet bowls, hob, hood...

however uncle can source for you and you pay separately.

Hm, so with that in mind, how much should I add into the reno quotes? Just an average will do, I am trying to see how much I should budget for my house hunting.

Thanks!

wtc

it will really varies.

for my case, my entire house lightings is less than $300 when some got just a dining light for more than $500. my entire sanitary wares for 2 toilets are less than $500 when some can get a rainshower alone for more than $400. really depends on what u like and ur budget. looks over functionality or? :)

Hi smallboy,

I intend to have a similar kitchen glass door as yours. May I know what is the size of eachglass door.

Or maybe you could let me know the total width of the three glass doors. Thanks.

Total width is 2.7m. Each piece is 90cm. Hope this helps. :)