Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Really like the sunset view. :sport-smiley-018:

Hee thanks! I like it too! It's taken from the end of the corridor. Guess next time if i wana see sunset/sunrise gota bring a chair out to the lift landing/corridor there to c. hehehe.. :P

heh. normal workdays wake up at 5.45am wor. so kinda used to waking early liao. :) my decals are here and I'm going to put them up over the weekend. Amanda (fromd decorette) was so nice to do custom decals for me without extra charge! :)

heh. normal workdays wake up at 5.45am wor. so kinda used to waking early liao. :) my decals are here and I'm going to put them up over the weekend. Amanda (fromd decorette) was so nice to do custom decals for me without extra charge! :)

WAH! That's very fast! What kind of customization did you do? In terms of size or a design of your own? So exciting.. I saw quite afew decals online that I love, and I can't wait to get them!

WAH! That's very fast! What kind of customization did you do? In terms of size or a design of your own? So exciting.. I saw quite afew decals online that I love, and I can't wait to get them!

Yup very fast!! I looked for my own quote and made a rough layout. Then emailed it to her, told her the size, fonts and colours I want... she did two drafts for me, I paid on Tuesday night, she sent them out on Thursday and they arrived this morning!!

For my own room I picked one of the decals she has and asked to make small changes to it and she did it without charge too. hehe :)

Yup very fast!! I looked for my own quote and made a rough layout. Then emailed it to her, told her the size, fonts and colours I want... she did two drafts for me, I paid on Tuesday night, she sent them out on Thursday and they arrived this morning!!

For my own room I picked one of the decals she has and asked to make small changes to it and she did it without charge too. hehe :)

Very good service! I'm sold. Going to order from her as well liao. :P

Hee thanks! I like it too! It's taken from the end of the corridor. Guess next time if i wana see sunset/sunrise gota bring a chair out to the lift landing/corridor there to c. hehehe.. :P

Not bad leh, at least your home got no afternoon sun wor. :o

I did it I did it I did it!

*dad did it*

Come over and see!!!!

Hehehehe... Yupz! Just went to ur tblog to see. Very very nice! Love the customized one. Ur chandelier looks very chim to put up. :P Now looking forward to see your sis's cherry blossom.

Not bad leh, at least your home got no afternoon sun wor. :o

Hehehee yeah, small blessing. At least weekends at home won't be too hot. :)