Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

First Day of Renovations!

Pictures of the 3/4 Hacked Home

P2090584.jpgP2090590.jpg

P2090589.jpgP2090587.jpg

Thanks for the interest rate link. :)

Wah, really like the red & white combi for kitchen, so you using white solid top?

Most welcome, hope that it helps! :)

Yupz! We're going with the white solid top. But not pure white though, those with little white specks type one. Hope that the combi will be nice nice. Hehe

Edited by Angel81

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
First Day of Renovations!

Pictures of the 3/4 Hacked Home

P2090584.jpgP2090590.jpg

P2090589.jpgP2090587.jpg

Most welcome, hope that it helps! :)

Yupz! We're going with the white solid top. But not pure white though, those with little white specks type one. Hope that the combi will be nice nice. Hehe

YAY hacked!!! :) My top also the white with some specks one... good choice! hehe. :notti:

Previous Purchases

Samsung40TVseries6.jpg

Samsung 40" TV, Series 6, Full HD

SamsungHomeTheatreSystemHT-X715T.jpg

Samsung Home Theatre System HT-X715T (comes with wireless module)

Exactly the same as the set i bought... have you guys collected the Home Theatre system?

it is huge.. almost cannot fit into my car..

the wait for the FREE GIFTS for me is 3 months.. !!!

wah.. u still got give ur neighbours goodies ah ?? No wonder when our hse doing all the hacking, got so many ppl come up and complain.. Coz we bo chap nvr give them anything.. wahahahaha.. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

we also bought goodies for our neighbour for CNY.. it is major inconvenient for some of the neighbours.. so its good to get the relationship on a good start... doesn't cost much.. :good:

YAY hacked!!! :) My top also the white with some specks one... good choice! hehe. :notti:

Hee... At least the dirt won't be so obvious hor? Looking forward to using my kitchen man. :dancingqueen:

Exactly the same as the set i bought... have you guys collected the Home Theatre system?

we also bought goodies for our neighbour for CNY.. it is major inconvenient for some of the neighbours.. so its good to get the relationship on a good start... doesn't cost much.. :good:

*Hi-Five!* Love this set man! Har? Gota wait for the Home Theatre system for 3mths arh?! That long?! Then I should collect my TV now and by the time I can shift in, maybe the Home Theatre system is ready for me to collect liao. Faintz....

Hee... My neighbours looked rather suspicious of our intentions when we explained ourselves. Think singaporeans are naturally suspicious of good intentions. :P Just hope that the whole reno goes smoothly. :)

Edited by Angel81

I forced my salesman to give me a warranty card from their own set so that i can get a queue number so that i can "chop" a set... the collection place is not very friendly as they are only a service centre. they are not related to samsung.. you have to keep calling them to see if the goods are in already or not and yet i waited 3 months to collect mine... ! i was quite furious.. til now, i have only received the system and they have not given me my wireless module!!

so, try to collect as soon as you can ba.. cos they dont keep stock.. if it runs out then you have to wait..

all the best for your reno.. enjoy it ba.. there will be some rough edges.. but overall you will be happy.. !

I forced my salesman to give me a warranty card from their own set so that i can get a queue number so that i can "chop" a set... the collection place is not very friendly as they are only a service centre. they are not related to samsung.. you have to keep calling them to see if the goods are in already or not and yet i waited 3 months to collect mine... ! i was quite furious.. til now, i have only received the system and they have not given me my wireless module!!

so, try to collect as soon as you can ba.. cos they dont keep stock.. if it runs out then you have to wait..

Har??!! Aiyo... Such bad service 8| Thanks for the tip! I'll inform my hb and will try to collect soon. :)

:jawdrop:

One day already hack so much ah?! :jawdrop:

Hehe yah loh. Think yesterday was machine hack, and today will be hacking of the delicate stuff by hand. Hopefully can clear the debris by end of today, cuz Yeak said that the tiles will be delivered today! :P

Today!!!Super fast man!!!!u rush him ah?!

Mine 2 months liao still renovating!!! ;)

but i didnt rush him lah,somemore ask him to take his time! :D

Nope, we didn't really rush him. We told him that we would like to shift in around end March, cuz that should be when my current place is sold and we have to shift out. He said that he should be able to handover the place to us around mid March, so we "ok loh!". Hehehe...

But seriously, we don't have much hacking. Only kitchen and MBR toilet hack everything. The rest, just little bits here and there(foyer, balcony, carpentry in MBR & bedrm 2, WC/basin in toilets). Maybe urs longer cuz got so many PHs and you almost total revamp. :)

Edited by Angel81

hi Angel, your handover mid march ahh...tats fast leh...that means approx. 5 weeks reno... :)

Yeak said he will try to handover my house end March...thats means after yours will be mine liao...

My 3 room unit oso consider overhaul...but i did not hack my living room flooring...and choose to overlay laminate instead...

hi Angel, your handover mid march ahh...tats fast leh...that means approx. 5 weeks reno... :)

Yeak said he will try to handover my house end March...thats means after yours will be mine liao...

My 3 room unit oso consider overhaul...but i did not hack my living room flooring...and choose to overlay laminate instead...

Hee.. That means our reno around the same loh. Cuz u'll be starting next week rite? :)

Wah.. shiok leh, have laminate. I love laminate floors. But no budget, and it's a waste to hack away the marble, so decided to keep it.

hey i also bought the same set. how much did u guys pay for?

For me, on top of the home theatre system, I got a Nintendo DS and a battery operated 8.1 megapixel camera

When my upstair neighbour do renovation they never give us any sweets.

Think I wnat to be your neighbour. :)

Haha! Just hope that they won't complain much after accepting our goodies. :P

hey i also bought the same set. how much did u guys pay for?

For me, on top of the home theatre system, I got a Nintendo DS and a battery operated 8.1 megapixel camera

:jawdrop: So many stuff?! When did u buy? During Sitex? I bought during Sitex 1st day, $2499. Includes the home theatre and $300 Robinson voucher.

Just curious, how come u buy so early? Hehe, there's another IT show during 2nd wk of March. :) We're going there to buy some more stuff. :)

Haha! Just hope that they won't complain much after accepting our goodies. :P

:jawdrop: So many stuff?! When did u buy? During Sitex? I bought during Sitex 1st day, $2499. Includes the home theatre and $300 Robinson voucher.

Just curious, how come u buy so early? Hehe, there's another IT show during 2nd wk of March. :) We're going there to buy some more stuff. :)

I bought during the last show in Dec I think. I paid $2199 on top of the free gifts which i mentioned earlier, I also get a $100 robinson voucher. I got it early cos I kiasu and I thought the deal is pretty good. I wanted the DS :notti:

I bought during the last show in Dec I think. I paid $2199 on top of the free gifts which i mentioned earlier, I also get a $100 robinson voucher. I got it early cos I kiasu and I thought the deal is pretty good. I wanted the DS :notti:

Yah, urs very good deal :yamseng: I'm going to go during the last day for the next show. Think first couple of days the deals not as good. :bangwall: