Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Yah, urs very good deal :yamseng: I'm going to go during the last day for the next show. Think first couple of days the deals not as good. :bangwall:

yah yah next time go on last day. when I went on a the last day I was all prepared to be mobbed by a big crowd, unexpectedly there wasn't even a crowd to start with and I think I did get myself a good deal.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yah yah next time go on last day. when I went on a the last day I was all prepared to be mobbed by a big crowd, unexpectedly there wasn't even a crowd to start with and I think I did get myself a good deal.

:jawdrop: No crowd?! I went on the first day to escape crowd. Alamak.. Okok, next time I'll go on the last day. Hope that there will not be a crowd too. :)

i also planning to chiong the March IT fair. Last day better than 1st day ah? I tot they usually have early bird freebies for TV?

i also planning to chiong the March IT fair. Last day better than 1st day ah? I tot they usually have early bird freebies for TV?

I thought so too! But after comparing with others, it seems like the last day is much better than the 1st few daes leh. One of the forumners told me that most probs the pple dun wana carry all the leftover items back, so sell them as cheap as possible or throw in more freebies loh.

So mrspiglet, I'll see u there during the last dae bah! :P

I thought so too! But after comparing with others, it seems like the last day is much better than the 1st few daes leh. One of the forumners told me that most probs the pple dun wana carry all the leftover items back, so sell them as cheap as possible or throw in more freebies loh.

So mrspiglet, I'll see u there during the last dae bah! :P

15th mar right? i already bookmark my calender!! :dancingqueen:

Actually the prices were matched when i went best denki to buy during the IT fair. Furthermore they throw in more stuff. I was like shocked.

Saved me from the queue and jam.

Ya..maybe more freebies..

It is good to cheong the last day for items which will be slashed further down..

but some popular items could be out of stock by Fri or Sat...Experiences from many previous IT shows...

So be prepared to be disappointed... :)

15th mar right? i already bookmark my calender!! :dancingqueen:

Yeah man! *Excited* There are still some stuff I wana buy, like camera, laptops, WM, mayb a KTV set....

Actually the prices were matched when i went best denki to buy during the IT fair. Furthermore they throw in more stuff. I was like shocked.

Saved me from the queue and jam.

Oooo.. Which one did u go to? Like that gota compare price then buy during the last day liao.. hahahah...

Ya..maybe more freebies..

It is good to cheong the last day for items which will be slashed further down..

but some popular items could be out of stock by Fri or Sat...Experiences from many previous IT shows...

So be prepared to be disappointed... :)

Hmm... Think TVs and home theatre sets should be those popular ones bah. Hope that those items that I wana buy is considered not as popular.. :P

Aiyo. Early bird scare lugi, late bird scare no more deals. But 1 qn, IT fair delivery not included rite? how abt installation?

Mine both also included leh. :)

Hello Angel, wah reno start liao, more pics more pics! :P

Hee.. Finally started! :dancingqueen: Okok, will post lots of pics. Pics taken yesterday coming soon!

End of Day 2 Pics

P2100003.jpgP2100002.jpg

Debris from my flat! :P

P2100008.jpgP2100011.jpg

Tiles have arrived!

My contractor told me that they'll start waterproofing and tiling today :jawdrop: Very fast sia! :good:

P2100016.jpg

Confirming the tiles and layout with the contractor. That's my kitchen tiles and tiles samples.

P2100005.jpg

Mountain of sand in the foyer. There's another huge one in the kitchen!

karaoke set?????????!

i just bought a set last weekend!

it cost me $1800!

With the amplifier and speaker thrown in total $2150

This DVD karaoke player is authorised by K-box.

Inside already have more than 11,000+ songs..

can just do selection from the TV!

it come with a 1000GB hard disk from behind,

can upload songs by yourself!

or bring to K-box office to load $1/song :sport-smiley-003:

Wow!!!Everyday u go to your place to check out the reno ah?!?

SO ON!! :sport-smiley-004:

So x arh? Faint... Duno if should still buy anot. It's for my PILs and when the relatives come. See how bah, see if it's cheap at the IT show anot.

Haha, my current place is quite near my new home mah. 1/2hour walk or 10mins bus ride or 5mins drive. So can go everyday loh. :P It's very exciting to see the progress of the workers. Last evening I was like a little girl in a candy shop. :P

But I most likely won't be going today. Tomorrow will be taking 1/2 day leave to check on the progress & buy the workers teabreak. :D

Edited by Angel81

Yeah man! *Excited* There are still some stuff I wana buy, like camera, laptops, WM, mayb a KTV set....

Oooo.. Which one did u go to? Like that gota compare price then buy during the last day liao.. hahahah...

Hmm... Think TVs and home theatre sets should be those popular ones bah. Hope that those items that I wana buy is considered not as popular.. :P

Mine both also included leh. :)

Hee.. Finally started! :dancingqueen: Okok, will post lots of pics. Pics taken yesterday coming soon!

Installation n delivery included? Then how come pple still stuffing the car boot w HUGE TV boxes? Make me drool when i'm driving behind them. Got try HN? Now got super super sales, i going down after work to see any gd deal to buy. :dancingqueen:

Ur reno progressing very fast! i've yet to confirm my contractor, next wk getting keys already... :(

karaoke set?????????!

i just bought a set last weekend!

it cost me $1800!

With the amplifier and speaker thrown in total $2150

This DVD karaoke player is authorised by K-box.

Inside already have more than 11,000+ songs..

can just do selection from the TV!

it come with a 1000GB hard disk from behind,

can upload songs by yourself!

or bring to K-box office to load $1/song :sport-smiley-003:

Wow!!!Everyday u go to your place to check out the reno ah?!?

SO ON!! :sport-smiley-004:

so gd?? Just go k-box n tell them u wanna dl new songs can already? Sounds interesting!

Installation n delivery included? Then how come pple still stuffing the car boot w HUGE TV boxes? Make me drool when i'm driving behind them. Got try HN? Now got super super sales, i going down after work to see any gd deal to buy. :dancingqueen:

Ur reno progressing very fast! i've yet to confirm my contractor, next wk getting keys already... :(

Hehe.. duno leh. I also see pple bringing back their newly bought TVs etc. But mine was inclusive of installation & delivery.

Izit? Maybe we'll go to HN at Jurong Point tonite. Hehehee.. Still need to get a WM, and if fridge is cheap, will try to get hb to agree to change as well. hehehee...

Hee.. ur situation same as mine. I got my keys liao still have confirm contractor yet, cuz still got lots to amend etc. In the end dragged the starting date. :)

Edited by Angel81

Hehe.. duno leh. I also see pple bringing back their newly bought TVs etc. But mine was inclusive of installation & delivery.

Izit? Maybe we'll go to HN at Jurong Point tonite. Hehehee.. Still need to get a WM, and if fridge is cheap, will try to get hb to agree to change as well. hehehee...

Hee.. ur situation same as mine. I got my keys liao still have confirm contractor yet, cuz still got lots to amend etc. In the end dragged the starting date. :)

mine originally include free delivery and installation. however the installation can only be delayed for max 3 months which i can't comply with cos I'll only be getting keys in april :P

so i just get them to deliver and will get contractor to install when i do reno loh

mine originally include free delivery and installation. however the installation can only be delayed for max 3 months which i can't comply with cos I'll only be getting keys in april :P

so i just get them to deliver and will get contractor to install when i do reno loh

Same loh. I'll have to take the tvs end Feb. So will be getting the contractor to install in March. Rem to get the delivery guys to tune the channels for u when they deliver.

Good to deliver earlier also, cuz a couple of forumners said that it was like 1-3mths b4 they could get the free gifts. :)

Angel,how much are u charged for the hauledge and sands?! :unsure:

PM-ed u the price le. Not very nice to state the amt here, cuz different quotes different amts. :)

Edited by Angel81