Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
congrats! Still sticking to the same contractor? Hope everything goes smoothly for u from now on!

Harlow harlow! Thanks! We'll be going to sign the loan application tomorrow. My contractor says that most likely we'll be able to start work next Monday. Really hope so man! *Finally.... :dancingqueen: *

Gong xi! Niu year Niu hopes and everything Niu & good coming along! :rofl:

Hapi Lunar New Year to u too! May the Ox year be a bullish one for u in terms of luck, wealth & health. :P

:jawdrop:..i think can do wonders with the renovation....

Haha! I hope so too. Just hope that my reno will be as nice as urs, and I'll be veli hapi liao. At first we wanted to get the same blue tiles as ur common toilet. But in the end we didn't, due to budget. Still like ur blue tiles very much. :P

Renovation Start Date Confirmed

Just a quick note that my reno start date has been confirmed for 9 Feb 09, next Monday. :dancingqueen: Hope that no last minute problems will crop up.

We'll be meeting our contractor one more time before the hacking starts on Monday, to confirm all stuff. :yamseng:

*Peep

Hello Angel!

Excited mahh? STarting this Monday le...

=DD

Harlow harlow! Very excited! Finally can start reno liao. We're going to meet up with our contractor this Sunday to finalize the hacking areas. He told us that he has already sent letters of notification to our neighbours about our reno liao. We'll also buy some baked goodies to give to our neighbours to apologise for the noise and dirt. :notti:

Congrats! :yamseng:

And remember to post the before /after and progress picture online to show us! :dribble:

Hehe.. Thanks! I'll do that. :disturb:

How's ur reno coming along? Shifting in soon?

wah.. u still got give ur neighbours goodies ah ?? No wonder when our hse doing all the hacking, got so many ppl come up and complain.. Coz we bo chap nvr give them anything.. wahahahaha.. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Will be going to penang/phuket next month,buy some tau sar piah to stuff their mouth and tell them i will be their neighbour :P

Hahaha.. My neighbours all noe me liao coz whenever they walk pass my hse, my dog will bark at them.. wahahaha !!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Still in reno progress..these few days should be doing carpentry work. :)

ya... i also bo chap!and they keep complaining!!!seems not friendly!!

little bit also complaint!!!

Will be going to penang/phuket next month,buy some tau sar piah to stuff their mouth and tell them i will be their neighbour :P

Haha! So long liao still doing carpentry arh? I tot shd b like doing the finishing touches liao. Hehehe.. Must show us pics wen the carpentry is up k? U doing lots of carpentry?

Alamak... hahahha! Stuff their mouth some more.. hahaha.. Hope that after that there'll b nothing to complain. :D

Hahaha.. My neighbours all noe me liao coz whenever they walk pass my hse, my dog will bark at them.. wahahaha !!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Haha! Ur dog very neighbour-ly! Will greet everyone when they pass by. :P

Renovation Start Date Confirmed

Just a quick note that my reno start date has been confirmed for 9 Feb 09, next Monday. :dancingqueen: Hope that no last minute problems will crop up.

We'll be meeting our contractor one more time before the hacking starts on Monday, to confirm all stuff. :yamseng:

WHOA congrats!! Finally starting! Good for you! Now we can sit back and wait for photos!

WHOA congrats!! Finally starting! Good for you! Now we can sit back and wait for photos!

Finally right?! Hehehehe.. :dancingqueen: Wanted to start work after NY, now it's start work after CNY. hahah! But well, at least it's starting. :P

At last at last, remember to update us with lots of pics! :)

Sure will sure will! :yamseng:

YA LOR.....after 6 pages of this blog....

FINALLY u are starting your RENOVATION liao!!!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

:P:P:P:P:P